Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 23rd, 2005, 09:11 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Updated Century review

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/...ty/Century.cfm

Above is a link to the updated review I did of the Century. We sailed June 2/05 to the Baltic.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Sponsored Links
Old June 23rd, 2005, 10:11 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Updated Century review

Great review. Did you ever think of doing professional writing on the subject of cruise ships? I can't wait to see the results of the refurbishment. I think they are addressing
every shortcoming we observed when we sailed on Century last month. The second decade should be great for this ship. I think you should schedule one more cruise on Century to complete the cycle (and maybe get some better weather).
Thanks for all the postings, photos, the story and the review of the last cruise.
Old June 23rd, 2005, 02:04 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Bill.. glad to hear that you found all my "reporting" helpful. Maybe with your comments CruiseMates will keep me on... and keep paying me the big bucks <G>

I agree.. think it will be "some ship" after the refurb, and I look forward to sailing her again to update things again then.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old June 23rd, 2005, 02:37 PM
Admiral

Please forward $ 5 (US) for each line of positive comment made (from the "big bucks you are making) and I will keep it coming. Seriously, having just sailed on Century and since the Baltic cruise is definately one alternative for us next year I have followed every word and photo closely and appreciate it all. Funny thing is though, now Gram has found this 12 day Med cruise on RCCL's Brilliance next fall and that seems to be nudging out the Baltic Capitals. I still want the Baltic cruise. Can't do both, at least not in the same year , so it will be interesting to see how 2006 comes out. Maybe we'll have to jump on one of those short Caribbean cruises on Century out of Florida just to see all the changes.
Old June 24th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Admiral

I was just looking at your Hermatage photos again. Do the bottom two remind you of a certain Carnival Ship??