Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 29th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Admiral

Default We're Back!

After a day and a half of rest and doing laundry, I finally had time to put together just a couple of pages of photos of our trip. We went to Fort Hood for John's First Cavalry (We Were Soldiers) reunion. He saw friends he hadn't seen since Vietnam. It was great!

While we were there, we met with my Uncle that I haven't seen since Ashley was just about a year old. We also got to see the newest grandbaby while we were in that direction. Ashley was with us too, but I did not include any photos with her. She got a kick out of my Uncle. When I wanted a photo with them both, he just picked her up in his arms and put on that big smile that he has. His wife is a wonderful lady. Although she just lost a friend the day before, she came along and had lunch with us. Her friend that died went through Chemo with her. It was a very difficult loss for her.

Jarod is an angel. Just beautiful and so tiny! He looks just like his brother did when he was a baby. What a doll !! Easy to spoil him!!

So, go look and share in our vacation!
Bensley Family Vacation

========================================

Post Edited (06-30-05 08:31)
Old June 30th, 2005, 05:16 AM
Admiral

Default Re: We're Back!

Welcome back Carole: It sounds like you had a great trip!

RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old June 30th, 2005, 05:42 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

What a great album! Thanks for sharing!
Angela Z.

Old June 30th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Admiral

Welcome back Johnny and Carole..Those are some great pictures also. It is always os cool to see the then and now pics. Thanks Johnny for serving when it was'nt so cool to serve. I for one have a great respect for all the Viet Nam Vets as I do for all the other Vets who have served this country proudly. Great looking little one too. Glad you all had a great time and enjoyed yourselfs.