Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 30th, 2005, 12:37 PM
rosetattoo

Default Nassau - Hotels Day Passes???

Does anyone have any information on which hotels in Nassau allow day visitors to use their facility and beach? RCCL offers an excursion to Breezes which is all inclusive but $78 is a little steep for me and my grandson.
Sponsored Links
Old July 1st, 2005, 11:40 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to KimKnj08
Default Re: Nassau - Hotels Day Passes???

i went to Nassau on RCCL navigator last year and I've always wanted to see Atlantis in the Bahamas. You can buy some day-pass wrist band which was very nice, but it didnt provide food or drink, but we only stayed a few hours anyway. Some guy (a worker) took us in some back alley--OF THE HOTEL(stupid of us, I know) and gave them to us for a reduced price, i would have never done it, but my parents did (I'm only 15, but i think i travel enough to give my 2-sense!) But definetely try atlantis! its wonderful and not too far away!
Old July 1st, 2005, 12:31 PM
Basia

When you get to Nassau, take the water taxi to paradise island. Walk towards the Atlantis and continue along the sidewalk to the RIU Hotel (old Sheraton). We were there in December and you can go right on the beach from there. At that time, there were no restrictions at all. Bring your towels and enjoy. There is always someone walking around with drinks.

Hope this helps
Old July 1st, 2005, 01:08 PM
rosetattoo

Wonderful suggestions, thanks so much.