Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 8th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to jack124
Default sherman's travel

keep finding this website and prices seem( ?) to be good. i was wondering if anyone has any feedback? hope this doesn't violate any rules with naming a company.
Sponsored Links
Old July 8th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Admiral

Default Re: sherman's travel

Haven't heard of him jack but maybe someone has and can tell you about them up or down.
It is not against any rules to ask about a company or reply to someone asking. It is against the rules to post what could be comsidered an advertisement or reply to a post like this that "I don't know about him but you should try XYZ agency". Hope that helps and hope you get an answer Jack
Jim

Old July 8th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to BrendaS Send a message via Yahoo to BrendaS
Default Re: sherman's travel

I get email newsletters from them at and so far from what I've seen they research the bargains available on the internet and then report back on what they find. They may also sell travel packages, but the newsletters I get from them make me think that's not what they are about.