Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2005, 05:10 AM
Admiral

Default IT IS TUESDAY

Good Morning all from Ohio. I have not posted for along time so HELLLLLO to all. It is 74 here this morning and we are going to start getting Dennis anytime now. It is suppose to raind for the next few days. Hope everyone has a great day.

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Sponsored Links
Old July 12th, 2005, 05:27 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2
Default Re: IT IS TUESDAY

Good Morning CruiseMates!! Sunny and warm in NH's beautiful Lakes Region. Spectacular summer weather on tap for today sunny and 80. Work this afternoonfor me. Enjoying radio Margaritaville with my morning coffee. Have a great day cruisers.

Laura

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old July 12th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Cruise Maniac

good morning everyone its gonna be another hot day here in florida, yesterday I got my tickets for my first cruise and iam still dancing around...carol hope it dont get too bad for you today..
Old July 12th, 2005, 05:47 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

It's going to be another day in the 90's today, then the rains from Dennis will be hitting the Northeast. Hopefully all of our 'Mates made it through allright.

Have a wonderful day!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old July 12th, 2005, 06:17 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: IT IS TUESDAY

Good morning from swfl....hot hot hot. Thank God for air! Nothing on the agenda today except going to the video store. Kids stocked up on books yesterday from the library.I am still dieting away but hav enot lost any more weight It's such a long road. I have to do blood work again towards the end of the month. My sugars are still too high, yet better. I think I might have to switch meds which I hate doing. I will wait another week and hope they will drop some more.

have a good day mates....

Old July 12th, 2005, 07:04 AM
Lynne &Trevor

Good Morning, Everybody!

Nice to see you, Carol! I've been missing you!!
It's sunny and going to be hot and a little less humid here in Avon Park,FL today. However, we are back to the normal summertime pattern so there will most likely be some late afternoon thundershowers coming through.
Now, we have to get out in the yard and get to the weeds that LOVED the rain!

Grandson, Josh, from Dayton just emailed that he's been asked to run for student council president at his school. He's going to be 15 in Feb. Right now he says he's not ready for that sort of commitment but will see about being the representative from his class. We showed him some cruise tapes while he was down here, too, and he's really hooked. His mother says she gets seasick so won't go on one, so at some point I guess we'll take him with us. I told him to start saving up his pennies!

We are watching Tropical Storm Emily-but as of 7AM it is about 2455 miles from Tampa!! Nothing serious for us until maybe the beginning of next week.

Bye for now. It's work time!! Lynne

Old July 12th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Admiral

Good morning yet again ( I answered the other thread!) from Montreal. Typical hot and muggy July here, very appreciative of our newly installed central air!
Take care,

donna

Old July 12th, 2005, 07:32 AM
L&S80

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.............rain over night....but into the 70's today.....

Y'all have a good Tuesday...........

Sharon

Old July 12th, 2005, 08:03 AM
Jeanne&Ellis

Good Morning mates, A hot day in SE Forida, I finally had a few minutes last night to try out the chat board and of course it wasn't working. I wonder if its just me thats the jinx to it?? Wishing you all a great day.

Jeanne
Old July 12th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Admiral

Good morning all.

Looks like we got a few drops of rain around here in WI this morning. Not enough to help the drought we are having. Looks like I'm going to have to water the lawn.

Carol, it's nice to see you posting this morning. Welcome back.

Jeanne, sorry about chat last night. I'm hoping it works tonight. Please keep trying. We'd love to have you join us.

Have a good one all.

Phyll