Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 15th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default A Taste of the Cape

For Phyl, to get you in the mood...for Laura, whos misses the Bawston accent, and anyone else who would like to smell the salty Cape Cod air... tonight on HGTV, I believe at 9pm.est...there is a show on called Homes of Cape Cod.

I was there last week, and there surely is a distinctive look to the area, that still remains,aside from the fact, it been overbuilt....

Catch a peek, if you want..may I suggest an order of fried clams to go with?

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Sponsored Links
Old July 15th, 2005, 05:24 PM
susancruzs

Default Re: A Taste of the Cape

Thanks for the heads up, Trip! I'll be sure to tune in, I loved my visit to the Cape! It was rather hurried one of those one week tours but fun nonetheless!

We got out to P-town, Martha's Vineyard, etc. and I loved the houses (the older ones)! This was over 10 yrs. ago so I'm sure alot has changed! Alot of the cape reminded me of the Outer Banks of North Carolina and I'd love to go back to both places!!! :-)

Susie
Old July 15th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Admiral

Thanks for the headsup, Trip. I'll be watching for sure. Last time I saw a show about homes on Cape Cod, it was about haunted houses. The old Crocker Tavern house ,where I once lived was one of those. Glad I didn't know about the ghosts at the time. Both my sister and brother claim to have seen the ghosts. Who knows.

I'll take some Bay scallops with my fried clams please. :-)

Phyll

Post Edited (07-15-05 18:22)
Old July 15th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Thanks for letting me know. I will tune in. Would you believe.............. Born and raised in Mass and I have never been to Cape Cod. Oh yeah......make mine lobstah please.

Laura

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain