Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 25th, 2005, 04:31 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default It's Monday, Rise & Shine

Hi Kids,
Something fell off a shelf in the spare room and woke me..ugh.. The days are getting shorter, i can tell..another ugh,I sure hope they pass that bill to let us have longer days till November.....Imagine having tht kind of power! Have a good one, i may be back

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Sponsored Links
Old July 25th, 2005, 04:49 AM
Admiral

Default Re: It's Monday, Rise & Shine

Good morning everyone. Well it is back here at work today. Blah. Another week another penny. Here in Ohio it is going to be hot and 97!!!! I think I will stay inside in the air. The local fair is on and even that fair food couldn't get me to go out there. I trust everyone had a great weekend and I hope you have a great week.

08/29/09 - 09/05/09
Old July 25th, 2005, 05:53 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

Silence woke me up at 1:00 this morning...the noise from the A/C was gone. I looked around and the clock was dark. Uh oh...no power. So I got my travel alarm clock out and set it so I could get up for work. Good thing too, because the power was still out when I left at 6:15am. I hope my ice cream doesn't melt! I'm also wondering how many people in my neighborhood will be late for work this morning?

Didn't do much this weekend. Just a little pre-cruise shopping. Odds & ends, etc. Man, I can't wait!

Have a great day, everyone!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old July 25th, 2005, 07:09 AM
Lynne and Trevor

Hi
Daylight woke me up. My internal clock is stuck on 7AM and even when I want to sleep late, my one eye opens when my brain perceives that it's light outside!
Just want to say hello on this thread as well. Time for work. Have a wonderful day! Lynne
Old July 25th, 2005, 07:43 AM
Admiral

Good Morning again! Wow, two threads this morning!!!
Have a wonderful week everyone!

Old July 25th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Admiral

Morning Trip and everyone else. Still hot and humid here in Montreal, and it was the same in Toronto over the weekend. We did alot of walking around downtown TO with my girlfriend, who gave us the tour, and joined us for dinner after the show. The show was great - see the other post by Trip for details.
When we returned home, our new Caribbean Blue bedroom was ready! We had our room painted by a friend while we were gone, and it is bright turquoise blue, with a trim of dark purple (for me). We are now looking for the right artwork and some new furniture/storage units to compliment it.

Today, it's back to work for me, my back is much better, thank goodness. On Friday before I left, I got a call from work about new troubles brewing there, so I have no idea what to expect when I get there. I will keep you posted!

donna

Old July 25th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning again from Orlando!
Angela Z.

Old July 25th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Admiral

Morning, giving equal time to both posts. Stay cool everyone and have a good day.

Carnival Glory
Old July 25th, 2005, 08:24 AM
L&S80

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.......sun is shinning....all is good.....70's & 80's for the next 10 days......I can live with that.....<S>

Donna.......glad you enjoyed the show......wish I could of been there......

Y'all have a great Monday.......

Sharon

Old July 25th, 2005, 10:18 AM
CruisinK&J

Good morning from muggy SoCal. I posted on the other sight, too. Gym errands and finish up the ironing makes up my day.

Have a good Monday, all.

Judy
Old July 25th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Admiral

Good morning all. I've been up for a while and out for coffee and breakfast with my friends. It's a little cooler out there today, but not much.

RD, glad you had a nice weekend and that your back is feeling better. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you go back to an unsettled workplace.

ED, hope your AC is back on by the time you get home. Can't imagine this kind of heat and no AC.

Have a good one all.

Phyll