Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 21st, 2005, 12:43 PM
Passenger

Default Cruise of the Century

I am new to the forums. Never have been on cruise can you please post information on the Cruise of the Century please include when we have to be signed up by.
Sponsored Links
Old August 21st, 2005, 12:59 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Cruise of the Century

CV..first of all..Welcome to CruiseMates and hope you plst often and feel at home..there a bunch of friendly people here and will be glad to help you..Now to answer your question. If you will look rigfht above your post at the yellow bar running aross the page..you will see- cruise lines...destinations...poeople...etc etc...click on the cruise lines one. once you reach that page click on Celbrity. When that opens up go down to the thread. CruiseMates The Party of the Century. Click, the author of that thread should be KUKI..click on that and on the first post that Kuki makes, you will see a link Highlited in blue..That will take you to all the CM's cruises and then go from there..hope you can make it and book soon. Again welcome to our cruise addicted world and join in when you can.

Old August 21st, 2005, 02:34 PM
Administrator
Admiral

HI Cruise Virgin and welcome to the boards:

I will be hosting the Cruise of the Century.

It is a New Years Eve Cruise that will be departing Miami on December 30, 2006 on the Celebrity Century. It is a five night cruise with stops in Key West and Grand Cayman. There will be many Cruisemates onboard. We have booked over 40 cabins and it is a great group of people. The Century is a beautiful ship and it will be just back from a major refurbishment and it will be almost like new.

You will have some time to book but the cabins for the group are going fast. As of right now the deposit is $100 per person to hold a cabin.

Here is the link for all the information on the Cruise of the Century.

Cruise of the Century

Even if you don't book this one check out all of our other boards, ask some questions and give cruising a try. You'll find that it's the best vacation there is and the most addictive. Once again, welcome to the boards and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old August 21st, 2005, 03:08 PM
Passenger

My plan is to book this cruise as a gift for my husband and it will be our first cruise. I will be doing it as a surprise as I don't think he will agree to it any other way. I do pay the bills but we do go over the credit card statement together each month. Any ideas on how to book without his finding out before it is time- plan is birthday present next summer.
Old August 21st, 2005, 03:15 PM
Admiral

You can send the deposit in a check or a money order to the Travel agent listed on the link Mike gave you. That way he wouldn't see it on the credit card. However final payment will become due before the cruise and if you don't want it on the credit card then you will again have to send a check or money order to Nancy.

Carnival Glory
Old August 21st, 2005, 04:39 PM
Admiral

Hi CV! And welcome to CruiseMates! What a wonderful gift for your husband. You will find all the information here you'll need and then some for your first cruise. Just ask away if you have any questions. Be prepared though, cruising is addicting, as you will be able to tell when you read though the articles and message boards!

Have you played CruiseMates Cruise Trivia Today?
Old August 21st, 2005, 04:51 PM
Admiral

What a wonderful surprise this will be for your husband and it will be great to meet you. You'll know me by my shy and demure, 'backward' personality!
Old August 21st, 2005, 05:37 PM
Admiral

"You'll know me by my shy and demure, 'backward' personality!"

John........did you also hit your head when you fell and sprained your ankle??? OH PUHLEEEEEZ!!!.............SHY< DEMURE< BACKWARD.........NOT adjectives that describe you at all!!!!!

CV...........how about using a NEW credit card and have the bill sent to a friend or relatives house. New cards are soooo easy to get. Where there is a will, there's a way.

Welcome aboard........feel free to ask us anything.

Old August 21st, 2005, 09:46 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Cruise of the Century

That is an awesome idea- did that come from experience?
Old August 21st, 2005, 10:50 PM
Emptynesters

Ah ha!! You found the board. I knew by your name who you were - DD! Your secret is safe with me!

Deb (Mom)
Old August 22nd, 2005, 12:52 PM
Administrator
Admiral

I'm glad you ladies use your powers for good and not evil. <VBG>

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me