Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2005, 07:42 AM
First Mate

Location: Near Liz's favourite home, Windsor Castle, Berkshire, U.K.
Default HI KimJack

See you are browsing like me - how you doing - hos is the weather in Florida now - would assume it is quite pleasant.

The weather here in the UK is awesome for this time of year - very mild for October but I think will start changing soon and in a couple of weeks, our clocks go back to GMT so it starts getting dark by 4p.m. each evening - YUK, how I hate that.

Soon be Xmas though and 2006 - where does the time go. Nice to se your face - my pic was way too big and couldn't load it on so as hubs is an ex Coldstream Guardsman (and god damn proud fo it too), though it was an apt avator to use.

have a good weekend.

Regards,
KG
Old October 7th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Admiral

Well hi there, Maureen...

So nice to "hear" from you. Love your avatar! Unfortunately, those shakers make it pretty difficult to see their faces. We saw a "changing of the guard" last year, someplace not far from Parliament. I got a couple of great photos!

Yes, our weather is pretty nice at this time. We've been getting some showers from passing storms, and the temperatures are finally back down in the 80F range. We had the hottest summer in history here in Central Florida, and yet the temps never exceeded 97F or so.

Take care, KG. I hope to be able to meet you in person one of these days.

Jack
Cruise #25, Monarch OTS 11/28/2011, Bahamas
Old October 10th, 2005, 06:31 AM
First Mate

Location: Near Liz's favourite home, Windsor Castle, Berkshire, U.K.

Hey KJ, Yes also hope we bump into each other at some stage - you just never know.

yes, our summer has been wonderful too this year and the sun is still shining even in nearly mid October - very unusual for this time of year and at least should make the winter shorter when it finally arrives.

Take care

KG