1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point between my legs when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their rear ends to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the darn floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the heck?? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbo?
Round trip Los Angeles to Hawaii, Summit March 26, 2006
Vancouver – Alaska – Los Angeles, Sept 16, 2006 on Summit
__________________ Ready to Steer towards another cruise
Although I have to admit sometimes when I am asking the time I do point to my wrist as there are lots of people around here that do not speak English well/at all. I try to wear my watch/find a clock but sometimes it is impossible.
Y2C is plagiarizing CC ,eh?!!
NCL Jewel March 14/08(Southern Caribb.)VALOR Jan. 7 /07(Western Caribb. again!)
VALOR Jan/05-our first family cruise was great!