CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Regular Poster is gone (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/302667-regular-poster-gone.html)

TBug October 19th, 2005 07:03 AM

Regular Poster is gone

I understand a certain regular poster has, lets say, "left". I understand that it really is not our business to why. You have to do what you have to do. I get that. It's not our decision for whats best for this site.

But I just want to say that although he could be a PITA, he was also a fellow cruisers that loved to cruise and post his opinion. I enjoyed his posts and thought he made a lot of good points and arguements. Great sense of humor. I don't mind saying I will miss reading to see what he is up to now. We always welcome the newcomers. It's sad to see one go for what ever reason. I have a lot of respect for those who run these boards.

If "YOU" can see this. I'll miss you. Hope you come back some day. Take care and stay out of trouble.

kimmiegirl October 19th, 2005 11:11 AM

Hi TBug,

Hope it isn't who I think it is - i.e. another Brit. Would be a shame as I also enjoyed the postings.

Regards,
KG

Lombard October 19th, 2005 01:54 PM

I think he will come back after his addiction kicks in again!

I have experienced what I think he is feeling.

Even Thomas has posted a couple of times since his "departure".

bigjohn461 October 19th, 2005 02:48 PM

Tbug, I do not have a clue as to who you are talking about. I hate to see anyone go. I dont care if they are new or have been here for a long time. That saddens me. It is my hope that they come back and join us in our little community.

TBug October 19th, 2005 02:59 PM

BigJohn: I don't think he had a choice about leaving. He's been a member for almost two years. Not sure if it's right to post a name.

I'll miss him.
I was a fan. (unless I was his target... )

Tide Pride October 19th, 2005 03:23 PM

Tbug, are you saying he was banned ? For what ?
As for being a fan I was not which I guess would put me in the minority but that was just my opinion.... I know bunches of you that loved his input.

Regards,
Ben

Eaky77 October 19th, 2005 03:33 PM

Maybe I am thinking about someone else, but I thought that I saw him post that he was having job issues, and wasn't going to be able to be on here due to that. Like I said, I could be wrong, but I thought that is what I saw.

Erin

TBug October 19th, 2005 03:41 PM

You're thinking of someone else.

Luanne Russo October 19th, 2005 06:41 PM

I will miss David B. He came off as rough around the edges, but once you read some things he wrote, you could understand a little more about him. I have sent word through someone else for him to e-mail me, so that we can stay in touch. I would love to one day be on the same cruise with him.

Luanne

sue October 19th, 2005 06:41 PM

I don't know who it is but I know I miss Thomas. If you are out there how is your mom? Miss you! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Jim Bragg October 19th, 2005 07:17 PM

Nobody has been banned. It is this persons choice to post or not. He has always been welcome.
Jim

Fern October 19th, 2005 07:42 PM

Thank you, Jim, for clarifying that. Please do so on the "Gripes" board, too :!: I was concerned that he had been banned :cry:. I hope he'll come back soon.

From what I've seen since the "change", only 3 poster's have been ummm..."uninvited" and he wasn't one of them LOL.

(I spend way too much time on this site :!: :shock: ),

TBug October 20th, 2005 06:54 AM

Yes Jim, Thank you for clearing that up.

Fern October 20th, 2005 07:08 PM

He's baaaaak :!: Check "Cruise Gripes" if you're interested LOL .