Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 19th, 2005, 03:25 PM
First Mate

Default Counting the days!!

Just a few more days in Payson before we cruise on Crystal Harmony. I still have to pack, DW got hers done yesterday. She is so darn effecient.

We will leave early Friday morning and drive to San Pedro, CA and stay the night at the Holiday Inn. Embarkation will be Saturday afternoon and ship sails at 9 PM for the Mexican Riveira. Can handly wait for 10 blissful day we will spend on the ship, open waters and various ports.

I have always wanted to sail with Crystal and decided to go for broke this time as we will celebrate our 50th anniversary on board a few months later than our actual date which was July 1st.

Looking forward to being "Crystalized" on this, our 21st cruise, after having sailed with other cruise lines...ie RCL, HAL, Princess, Celebrity, Norweigan, Sitmar, Carnival and several others that have gone by the wayside.

After the cruise we will spend time with our kids and grandchildren in the So. Ca. area; Costa Mesa, Laguna Niguel, Trabuco Canyon and Seal Beach and be back home Nov 6th.

I'll try to put down my impressions of the cruise and report back to you all. Never have done a review before!!!
Sponsored Links
Old October 19th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Yeoman

I will be very interested in your review upon your return. I have thought long and hard about trying Crystal but everytime I think I will, I talk myself out of it. I fear an air of " snootiness " so you can help dispense with that negative vibe.
Wishing you the best cruise !

Regards,
Ben
Old October 19th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Admiral

Yada yada yada..crystalization.. I sure hope you two the best cruise of all. Just do not enjoy it so much that you do not want to on the Cruise of the Century...RIght... ..Have a ball Kids..see ya when you get back.