CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   my son's logic (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/302714-my-sons-logic.html)

banker October 20th, 2005 09:45 AM

my son's logic

I was at the dentist with my son and he had a tooth pulled. So we're at the front and the receptionist asks my son what he's gonna do with his tooth. He tells her he's gonna put it under his pillow and the tooth fairy....and so on....

She asks him, "where does the tooth fairy get the money from to leave for your tooth?"

My 6 year old thinks for a second and answers "I think she plays poker with daddy and his friends every Friday and wins a lot of money"

I thought that was hilarious!!

banker

rollerdonna October 20th, 2005 09:49 AM

That is a riot! Out of the mouths of babes... :D

donna

sue October 20th, 2005 10:05 AM

LOL LOL LOL LOL Very funny!

Luanne Russo October 20th, 2005 10:08 AM

Banker, That is so cute!! how smart he is.

Luanne

Sea Trekker October 20th, 2005 10:13 AM

FUNNY!!! LOL
Kids can say the darnest things.

Fern October 20th, 2005 08:09 PM

Cute, banker LOL LOL LOL

hazelson October 20th, 2005 10:11 PM

Banker - wait until he finds out you "anted up" his college fund :D

ttfn Jennifer

Cruise Cynic October 20th, 2005 10:18 PM

teenagers and money.... this explains a lot.....

banker October 20th, 2005 10:18 PM

Jen

give a man a fish - he eats for a day
teach a man to fish - eats for a lifetime

I'm teaching him to play poker

he'll put himself thru college LOL LOL

banker

banker October 20th, 2005 10:20 PM

huh? Cynic?

banker

Cruise Cynic October 21st, 2005 09:12 AM

He's starting to think like a teenager already.

Money doesn't grow on trees, it comes from poker games.

banker October 21st, 2005 11:47 AM

Oh, now that's cute!

banker

Luanne Russo October 21st, 2005 12:04 PM

Banker, I have been Googleing Earth for two days now. Thanks

Luanne

banker October 21st, 2005 12:08 PM

It's a lot of fun isn't it? I got it from here (one of the many side benefits of CM)!

I will send you coordinates of my house and you can actually see my hummer in the driveway because it's anniversary edition red!

banker

Brenda in Canada October 21st, 2005 02:01 PM

I sure hope the Tooth Fairy back east remembers that teeth extracted by a dentist pays double the normal amount!! :)
Someone I knew just told me about google earth on Tuesday-it is neat (although my computer is a bit slow/something).
From Brenda in Vancouver

hazelson October 21st, 2005 02:28 PM

Banker - you are such a great Dad. Are you going to teach him how to panhandle as well LOL There is a great demand for them out this way - especially in the tourist areas like Gastown. LOL!

I love googlearthing - the next stage will be peeking into people's windows tee-hee - good thing we are on cable and not dial-up!!!

Brenda - we could probably see each other with binoculars anyway - we are out in Langley - how about you?

ttfn Jennifer

banker October 21st, 2005 04:24 PM

Jen, I can't believe you mentioned begging for money. I feel insulted. My kids are way beyond begging. I taught them that when they were 2-3 years old, the have advanced much beyond that now. They are on to poker.

Sheesh!

banker

Luanne Russo October 21st, 2005 04:52 PM

You better be good to those beautiful kids. All that money you are spending on that Bruce Lee stuff, one day they might kick your tail.

Luanne

I love the Google Earth thing. Last night, I went David B.'s house and he was sun bathing topless!!!!

banker October 21st, 2005 06:48 PM

Luanne, what you saw on the webcam behind me was him jumping for a few minutes. What you didn't see is that he does that bruce lee/ jedi knight stuff every waking minute.

Both of them will be going for their red in a couple of months. For now, they kick the crap out of each other. My son had a fat bleeding lip when he went to the dentist because she kicked him in the face.

banker
(the more serious question is whether David was sunbathing topless face up or face down)?

cruisinforever October 22nd, 2005 10:47 AM

My son's logic

What is it with you banker guys - you teach your son poker, my husband taught our grandaughter blackjack. Of course she loves it; takes everyone's pennies just cleans them out. Now I'm sure Texas Holdem is next. I just roll my eyes.

Betty