CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   More prayers needed (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/302792-more-prayers-needed.html)

LS80 October 22nd, 2005 01:28 AM

More prayers needed

Larry went back into the hospital today.......had a very bad day & the doc admitted him again.....started the plasma exchange again today, hopefully this will start helping him......they aren't sure how long it will take for the meds to kick in or the plasma exchange & get him going on the road to recovery......

Thanks for all your good wishes & thoughts so far.....they are appreciated!!!

Sharon

Y2C October 22nd, 2005 04:08 AM

Oh my, Barb and I are very sorry to hear of the set back.
You both are in our thoughts.
This has to be trying times for the both of you.

Sent you an e-mail, please respond.

Steve

nolou525 October 22nd, 2005 04:37 AM

Sorry to hear Larry had a setback. Prayers are continuing for him and you. Hope all goes well.

VTJen October 22nd, 2005 06:06 AM

I'm so sorry to read of this set back. I'm sure that he is in good hands and he will soon be on the fast track to recovery. Will continue to pray for him.

Mgram October 22nd, 2005 06:23 AM

Hope things start moving in the right direction for Larry, soon.....good thoughts on the way.

Rebel October 22nd, 2005 06:51 AM

I'm sorry to hear Larry is back in the hospital. That must be so disheartening for you both. Adding my good thoughts to help his speedy recovery.
Nancy

Donna October 22nd, 2005 07:00 AM

Oh Sharon,
So sorry to hear about this set-back, hopefully this will help and he'll be back home recovering. Keep us posted and our thoughts are with you.

Phyllbo October 22nd, 2005 07:29 AM

Sharon, I'm so sorry to hear about the setback too. You both have been through so much. My prayers are with you. ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) to both of you. I hope they get this under control quickly for him.

Phyll

CruisinK n J October 22nd, 2005 10:38 AM

More Prayers Needed

Sharon, I am so sorry to hear about this latest setback. I don't know anything about that particular disease, but Larry is in my prayers.

Judy

venice October 22nd, 2005 11:08 AM

I'' ask my church's prayer line to pray for BOTH of you at bible study next wednesday

It's very important that you watch your health during this period because if you become ill you can't help Larry..make sure you have a support system that will allow you a break at least for an hour each day

Luanne Russo October 22nd, 2005 11:10 AM

Sharon, I am so sorry for this set back. I really hoped that this would be the turning point. We continue to think about you and your husband, and of course pray.

Luanne

Mike M October 22nd, 2005 04:02 PM

Sharon:

Betty and I are hoping for the best for Larry and know that he will pull through just fine.

Sending you a great big hug!

Mike and Betty

JeanS October 22nd, 2005 06:56 PM

Prayers and good wishes are going your way, hopefully he won't have to be in the hospital long, and I hope he leaves feeling better!

I agree w/Venice, be sure to take care of yourself during this time.

Hugggggggggggs to you and your family...

LS80 October 22nd, 2005 11:00 PM

Thanks for the thougths everyone....I've printed out your messages & take them to the hospital for Larry to read........he says thank you......

Sharon

rollerdonna October 22nd, 2005 11:16 PM

Sorry I'm so late, but I send my best wishes to Larry too. Hoping he improves steadily from now on!

donna

Ron October 22nd, 2005 11:19 PM

A few weeks ago I asked for support and prayers here as I was facing major surgery. A lot of good folks responded and believe me, it does help.
I want to send my best wishes and prayers to Larry. It will be ok.

MaryLou October 23rd, 2005 07:04 AM

Sharon: I am so sorry to hear that Larry had a setback and is back in the hospital. I'll keep you both in my prayers.

Brenda in Canada October 23rd, 2005 03:37 PM

Sharon, Sorry to hear about Larry having to go back into the hospital. Hopefully things will turn about for the better soon.
Take care. Brenda

Jim Bragg October 23rd, 2005 06:20 PM

Sharon, please give Larry our very best and we will keep him, (and you), in our prayers. It will be okay as the Cruisemates prayers seems to work better than anything.
Jim

Fern October 23rd, 2005 07:17 PM

Good thoughts and prayers are coming to you and Larry, Sharon.

Gisane October 23rd, 2005 09:37 PM

Angels are watching over Larry, he will be in better health soon

SUSAN CURTIS October 23rd, 2005 09:44 PM

Sharon,
May the Lord grant you peace and strenght has you strife to be the strenght and support that Larry needs. My God give him the strength he needs to fight yet another battle, and for I know the Victory will Glorify Him.
Susan

LS80 October 23rd, 2005 09:54 PM

Thanks everyone.....last night....or should I say early this morning......was not good.......seems like the orders for Larry's meds were missing.....took us from 2 am to almost 4am to get them found & to him.......Dontcha just love hospitals?!?!?!?!?!

Anyway.......have a great evening.......

Sharon

LisaK October 24th, 2005 01:10 PM

hang in there! sending good thoughts, wishes and prayers for a full recovery.