Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 23rd, 2005, 09:51 PM
First Mate

Default I'm impressed

This is the first news of any humanitarian relief efforts to Mexico that I have heard of. Pasted from Royal Caribbean's site. Go Rccl!

UPDATED - Enchantment of the Seas - The Tuesday, October 25, sailing of Enchantment of the Seas - originally scheduled to depart on Monday, October 24 - is now cancelled. The ship will now be used to bring humanitarian relief supplies to the victims of Hurricane Wilma in Mexico. Enchantment of the seas will resume its normal sailings on Saturday, October 28, departing from Port Everglades.

Guests booked on the cancelled cruise are being provided with three options:
OPTION 1: Guests may receive a full refund and a certificate for a 25 percent discount on a future Royal Caribbean International cruise.
OPTION 2: Based on availability, guests may immediately rebook on Majesty of the Seas' Tuesday, October 25, sailing from the Port of Miami. This is a three-night itinerary with port calls in Coco Cay, Bahamas, Wednesday; Key West, Florida, Thursday; and returning to the Port of Miami Friday. Each guest would also receive a 50 percent refund of their cruise fare and a $125 onboard credit. The ship's itinerary is subject to change due to weather and port conditions.
OPTION 3: Based on availability, guests may immediately rebook on Sovereign of the Seas' Tuesday, October 25, sailing from Port Canaveral. This is a three-night itinerary with port calls in Nassau, Bahamas, Wednesday; Coco Cay, Bahamas, Thursday; and returning to Port Canaveral Friday. Each guest would also receive a 50 percent refund of their cruise fare and a $125 onboard credit. The ship's itinerary is subject to change due to weather and port conditions.
Sponsored Links
Old October 24th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Cruise Maniac

It is such a wonderful thing to hear when companies to that sort of thing!
Nice to hear that humanitarian efforts y big companies have not gone out of style.
Good thing is I hear that there was not a lot of deaths hopefully those peopl can start reuiling theri lives