Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 3rd, 2005, 10:02 AM
Admiral

Default Champs of Greek Sing

Just talked to TJ, my son. His college had their annual Greek Sing Competition last night. This is a talent show, sort to speak, for all the fraternities and sororities on campus. Last year my son's fraternity was the fraternity champs and the overall champs. Lynn, my daughter, had already sent me pictures from the competition but didn't tell me who won. I was anxiously waited for TJ to call. Well, guess what? His fraternity are the CHAMPS again. They are very excited. They have worked very hard on their routine.

His fraternity has only been on campus for a few years so this is amazing. The are actually getting chaptered into the statewide organization on November 12th. (TJ's 21st birthday)

Also--TJ was recently nominated for the postion of vice-president of the fraternity. We are very proud of him just for being nominated.
Old November 3rd, 2005, 11:25 PM
Admiral

Congrats to TJ. Just curious, what does TJ stand for? Reason I ask is that my Tyler was supposed to be TJ too, for Tyler James, but TJ just didn't stick and everybody calls him Tyler now.

donna
Old November 3rd, 2005, 11:33 PM
Admiral

Believe it or not his real name is Anthony Joseph. My husbands name is also Anthony (different middle name) but we call him Tony. When my son was born, my mom came up with TJ short for Tony Joseph. We didn't like "AJ". As my son has gotten older and is now in college, he goes by the name Anthony more often. I think myself, my husband, Lynn (my daughter and my parents are the only ones left that call him TJ. Of course when he's in trouble, it's Anthony Joseph.