Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 8th, 2005, 02:46 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo
Default Good Morning It's Tuesday

Good Morning cruisemates. I am sitting here wide awake. I am really going to be hating myself tomorrow, when I will wish I could sleep. Guess what. My husband found out that he had some extra days left over for vacation. We were going to spent it in Galveston after our cruise, but we are going to do a back to back. I guess it is still called back to back if there is one day between. We are going to do the Elation.
Nancy is going to figures it all out in the morning, or I guess I should say this morning.

Prayers to those who need it.

Ecstasy 2005
Conquest 2005
Elation 2005
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Sponsored Links
Old November 8th, 2005, 06:30 AM
Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando. That's great news Luanne! Just enough time to go home and do some laundry?
Angela Z.
on Celebrity Constellation
Old November 8th, 2005, 06:35 AM
Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker

Good morning all CM's
You are so lucky a back to back cruise.
The ongest cruise will be 10 days to Panama in Feb.
counting down... 101 days to go.
I still don't know how to put the clock in here. Oh well, I can cout on my fingers and toes
Have a good day
Old November 8th, 2005, 06:44 AM

Top of the morning Luanne & Angela & CruiseMates not yet on board.

Luanne: You're definitely getting hooked on this cruising. Good for you!!!

Not headline news but still interesting in local newspaper: "Salt is Enemy No. 1 for New Brunswick mooose". It goes on: "Lust blamed for most Nov. wildlife vehicle collisions but N.B. Dept. of Transportation says most carnage here happens in summer when moose are licking salt off roads".

My favorite hockey team this year is Pittsburg Penguins and they won over New York Rangers last night. Atlantic Canada native Sydney Crosby was named 1st star of the game.

Have a fun day,

Old November 8th, 2005, 06:51 AM

Mornin' everybody,

Not much going on today, just waiting for Sunday. It's been three whole weeks since I've been at a football game, so withdrawl symptoms are kicking in.

Bill, you don't have to rub it in! (30+ year Ranger fan)

Have a great day!

Let's Go Buffalo!

Norwegian Majesty
Old November 8th, 2005, 06:55 AM

Good Morning everyone!!! Are we about to witness the birth of Bridezilla III? Janna (who doesn't know yet) is going to receive a proposal from her long time BF at Christmas. After her two sister's weddings she swears she is not going to be impossible like them, but Bridezilla madness has been known to overcome the best and most determined bride-to-be.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Old November 8th, 2005, 07:06 AM

Good morning,
I registered to vote and am thinking of going this morning. I can't find the card they sent me in the mail. Doe anyone know when you go to your designated voting station if you just need to show a photo ID?

It looks like another nice day out here today. A back to back crusie sounds real nice, Luanne. No wonder you were wide awake last night. Awake with excitement!
Old November 8th, 2005, 07:32 AM

Good morning all from sunny SE Florida.

Lots of little things to do down here today so I'll be busy. Nothing too exciting, just wanted to say hi and good morning.

Old November 8th, 2005, 08:04 AM

Good Morning,
One of my emails this morning was from the son who is coming in December. All it says is "let's talk about December". I have no clue what that means, but told him we are working on it and are considering a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas. As a single, he'd have to pay $409 for his own cabin=$130/day. But, that includes travel, food, lodging, entertainment, and saves us from driving our car all over the place. Somehow, I don't think he's going to go for it. So,I've asked him what he has in mind. Then in a separate email I asked him if he has flight info, has someone coming, or if he's still coming! I know there are plans to visit his grandparents (my mother) and rather than coming all the way back here from Florida's west coast, just continue on to "a city he hasn't been to before-or, repeat Ft. Myers Beach or Ft. Lauderdale. Somehow, I think he's going to have to start investigating his own rental car!!! In that entire paragraph, I like the part about the cruise best!
Luanne-good for you!! Enjoy yourself!!
It's sunny here in Avon Park, FL. and Trevor is in the churning water of his hot tub. Ahhhhh.
Bye. Lynne

Ruby Princess
Old November 8th, 2005, 08:17 AM

Aye Mates,
A beautiful day here in south Florida. I just can’t get used to most of the trees on their sides or the ones standing are dead. We still have over 100,000 without electric in S. Florida. Ironically Florida Power and Light asked for a 16% increase yesterday…

Phyll. I see your back in the sauna (Florida). Welcome Home!
Karen. If you show 2 forms of ID and are on that polling place roll sheet, you will be able to vote.
Doug. You poor man! 3rd Bridezilla…Suicide would be lurking in my mind.jk
Sea Ya,
If a grin is transmittable,
and laughing is contagious,
heres hoping for an epidemic!
Old November 8th, 2005, 08:27 AM

Morning All, from a bright and sunny 4C Montreal. The trees are looking pretty stark after the windstorm we had Sunday night!
Luanne, you lucky duck you! Back to back! The boys are going too?
Doug, another Bridezilla? Yikes! Run for the hills!
BW, we'll have to remind Kuki to watch out for the salt in his diet.....

Well, just another typical work day for me. Hoping to get together with my best friend tonight (with her dog who is my dog's best friend). She and I will have tea and catch up, and the dogs will have a good romp and lip wrestle in the backyard!

Old November 8th, 2005, 08:39 AM

Good morning all. A beautiful and unseasonably warm day here (high mid 80's), I could get used to this Indian summer stuff!

Luanne, you are very fortunate, I'm only able to take 7 or 8 consecutive vacation days at a time. I'll bet you're going to have a wonderful time.

DH has found a "camp" for our dogs while we cruise. It sounds like they will be having as much fun as we will!

Not much else going on here except another full day of work. Hope everyone enjoys their Tuesday.

Old November 8th, 2005, 08:40 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
Another bright & sunny day here in Beantown. I bought Nikki a ton of scrapbooking stuff yesterday,and bought her a large hot pink tote to put it in....One gift down

Lu, you have become one of us in record breaking time. a 'totally comsumed cruiser.' I am so glad for all of you.

Matt Lauer is in the Panama Cana, this morning as part of the where in the world series..So interesting to hear about the history.

I am going to bead my day away, and thats about it for this chikita

Make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old November 8th, 2005, 09:12 AM

Morning All

Kids have no school for election day. DD and I are going shopping. DH getting ready for a big car show in Las Vegas. He will be gone for 10 days. I miss him already.

Fil in Florida finally got his power on. He restocked his frig and freezer, then woke up to no power again. Then it came back on but this time took the life of his frig with it. So now he has to find a new one and start over again. Only everybody is sold out of them so he has to wait for one to come in.

Jason and Phillbo, he is in your area and speaks of how bad it really is around there. Shook him up pretty bad cause he realized how close he could have been to losing everything.

Luanne: You spoiled brat!!!

Doug: I had to laugh when I saw your post. Too funny, that you are starting chapter three of this story. I have to tell you I enjoyed your stories and loved your sense of humor through it all. Maybe you should write a book.

Take care all.

Triumph-9-10-05 First Cruise
Caribbean Princess-9-13-06
Victory- 9-15-07-New England

**A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.**
Old November 8th, 2005, 09:14 AM

Good Morning Mates..I really need a vacation or better yet, A CRUISE Is there anyone out there that would like to adobt a fun loving, caring, compassionate, sometimes unruly, little fat man for a fun time cruise.
I'm just kidding. I would like to take another vacation though.

Doug...3rd Bidezilla ..maybe you need to go to trunkmonkey.com, they may be able to help.
Jason...I need some firewood..do you need me to bring my crosscut saw.?

I hope you all have a wonderful day and please stay safe.
Old November 8th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Default Good Morning, It's Tuesday

Good morning from Southern California where it's getting ready to rain.

We didn't make it to the gym yesterday. When I tried to turn on the ignition, nothing happened The battery had died after five and a half years. A good long run, I'd say.

So Keith will put in the new battery while I iron. That's all that's going on here today.

Have a god one, all.

Old November 8th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning CruiseMates!! It is a lovely day here in NH's Lakes Region. It feels good to post to my favorite cruisers again. I am on borrowed time at the library. Until I get connected again I will drop in here and post from time to time. I have missed everyone for sure. I cannot wait to have a lot of time to catch up on the news. When I am online again I want to read all the accounts of the Liberty Group. I am sure they had a wonderful time. Update on my weight loss. It was nearly 80 pounds the last time I weighed in. I have had a house full of company this week and I am sure that did some damage. I will correct that very soon. CathyZ how are you doing with WW??? Take care all and know that I amn thinking of you all.

Old November 8th, 2005, 12:15 PM

Good morning from rainy Vancouver where it is 4C out(but no sun like RD has at her 'neck of the woods').Work went well last night. No work until next Monday! Yahoo!!
Laura-congrats on all the weight loss! Good for you!
RD-dogs lip wrestling..?? Interesting! lol
SeaTrekker-at least you are almost a DDM!!
Nothing exciting planned. Maybe I will get my Christmas letter finished on the computer, and if I really feel up to it maybe I can figure out how to put some of my digital photos right in the letter!!
Take care CruiseMates. Bye for now. Brenda
NCL Jewel March 14/08(Southern Caribb.)VALOR Jan. 7 /07(Western Caribb. again!)
VALOR Jan/05-our first family cruise was great!