CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Those Wanting a B2B for after the Party of the Century (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/304540-those-wanting-b2b-after-party-century.html)

Kuki November 27th, 2005 12:23 PM

Those Wanting a B2B for after the Party of the Century

We've had a number of people asking about doing a CM cruise right after the 5 day New Years Party of the Century to extend the party.. and make the travel more cost effective.
We couldn't do the next 4 day on the Century because it is chartered that week, but we've come up with what I think is an EXCELLENT alternative.

Carnival Liberty - 8 NIGHTS - sailing Saturday Jan. 6/07 - from Ft. Lauderdale, to SanJuan, Tortolla, Antiqua, St. Thomas and Nassau.
Sail the Century, spend 2 days in Florida, and then an 8 night cruise!! And because the Liberty cruise ends on a Sunday... you can be back at work on Monday morning!

8 nights.. including port and tax will cost :

INSIDE CABINS: 4A $749
OUTSIDE CABINS: 6A $879
BALCONY CABINS: from $999
- and a $50 per cabin ship board credit

AND.. ONLY a $50 per person deposit will hold your cabin.

Call Nancy at 1-800-561-0802 , and get yourselves booked for 13 nights of CruiseMates cruising!

And those who can't join us on the Century.. can come on the Liberty to give us "fresh blood" LOL

Trip November 27th, 2005 01:06 PM

Wouldn't I love to!

LS80 November 27th, 2005 02:08 PM

Sounds real good Kuki.......we'll have to think real hard about it!!!!!!!!

Sharon

rollerdonna November 27th, 2005 05:19 PM

Hmmm.....maybe we could send the kids home and continue on ourselves....

donna

Luanne Russo November 27th, 2005 05:59 PM

That is our problem too RD! Was so excited until I realized the boys would be with us. I think we will try to do a B2B, but with Century being in the back instead of the front.

Luanne

TBug November 28th, 2005 05:31 PM

Now if you were doing one BEFORE the Century, that might work. Christmas cruise anyone?

Anyway, have fun all that can.

Kuki November 28th, 2005 05:45 PM

Quote:

Christmas cruise anyone?
That's EXACTLY the problem with doing a cruise prior to the Century... the premium one has to pay for a Christmas sailing... for overcrowding, tons of little kids, and a melancholy homesick staff.

LS80 November 29th, 2005 03:10 PM

Ok Kuki........it's ALL your fault!!!! Just got off the phone with Nancy......we booked the Liberty!!!!! What a great Christmas present!!!!

Ok......who else is gonna be on her???

Sharon

Kuki November 29th, 2005 04:45 PM

Hey Sharon.. that's GREAT news!

Figure we'll use Priceline for a bargain hotel in Miami (since Priceline hotels are about half the cost in Miami compared to Ft. Laud.), and party hardy for the two nights in between. It'll be great fun to do a CruiseMates party on South Beach one night.

Dar4960 November 29th, 2005 06:44 PM

I'm thinking I am going to do that LIBERTY...I want to meet you guys...Kuki I hope to meet you for sure...and Sharon...actually I wanna see everyone that I talk to in the chat room....I'll know by the first of the week if I'm going to be able to get the time off at the hospital...
Darlene

Kuki November 30th, 2005 12:11 AM

Dar... we DO hope you can come along. But.. meeting me could be one of those "careful what you wish for " moments LOL LOL LOL

John F December 5th, 2005 06:46 PM

Kuki: We just called Nancy today and reserved a balcony cabin for this Liberty cruise. Looks good to us!! John & Priscilla LOL

Kuki December 5th, 2005 07:44 PM

John.... that's just terrific news! We get to cruise with you and Priscilla next month, then again in April, and then the Liberty as well!

Think you guys are going to hold the record for the most CruiseMates group cruises taken. LOL

John F December 6th, 2005 08:33 AM

I will great to join you and Geela and other Cruisemates on another cruise.
Kuki, I think Donald & Yasmine have the record for the most Cruisemates cruises. It will be hard to catch them!!! John F LOL

Sailing gal December 6th, 2005 01:48 PM

Hmmm..... now that sounds interesting.

K

farrimco December 10th, 2005 12:30 AM

Kuki, We booked with Nancy this afternoon (Dec 9th) to join you and anyone else that will be taking the Liberty on Jan 6, 2007. We have never done a B2B cruise before!!! Susan and I are looking forward to it.

Kuki December 10th, 2005 12:00 PM

Frank.. glad you and Susan decided to come along. It'll be fun to have a two day "shore excursion" in Miami between ships.

The Liberty bookings are actually doing pretty well... so it appears as if we'll have another nice group together for that 8 days.

Think it'll also be interesting and fun.. going from a Celebrity ship to a Carnival ship; somewhat differing cruise styles to be sure.

Tweety December 17th, 2005 11:58 PM

Hey Kuki is Liberty sailing on the 6th or 7th of January? Posting in Cruisemates Cruises says both.

Kuki December 21st, 2005 06:32 PM

Tweets.. thanks for pointing out the mistake. We leave SAT. Jan. 6 on the Liberty, return the 14th.
8 nights of extra fun :!: LOL

rayb December 23rd, 2005 01:08 PM

Helen and I are booked.

Kuki December 23rd, 2005 03:39 PM

Ray.. more wonderful news! My Chanukah present from you... getting to cruise with you and Helen again. Always a delightful treat!

Saw today that another of the couples on Get Lei'd 3 booked this today as well! It's building up to yet another GREAT CM group cruise!

pipefit009 December 26th, 2005 04:21 PM

Hey don't leave without me! I will be calling Nancy tomorrow. Been dry docked too long! Need some salt water.

Kuki December 26th, 2005 04:51 PM

Hey Pipefit!! GREAT to see you back on the boards! And very excited that you're going to be joining us. A TERRIFIC looking group so far... and I'm sure more to come!

Be really nice to cruise with the two of you again... but NO accidents this time!!!

Sea Trekker December 29th, 2005 07:50 AM

I wish we could afford B2B, but time and $$ won't premit. :(
We have other cruises and trips planned for '06.

We are cruising to Panama, Costa Rica and Costa Maya in Feb/ 10 days.
Earl has a reunion in the summer. another week to ten days.
then the cruise of the century. really looking to have a great time !
in between there is a little thing called 'work'.
I know its a foul word. What else to do to pay for the finer things in life.
sometime in '07 should be better by then.