Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 28th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Admiral

Default beenie weenie/allie's blanket

Hi from the Liberty in Costa Maya. I went to Camp Carnival to check for Allie blanket, they sent me to the Purser's desk and they said if they had it, it would have been sent to lost and found for 90 days at the main office. So I guess since you said it was marked, they might still have it.

I also gave them the print out of you message to give to Nishan. The two other girl councelors were....ahhhh ahhh we remember Allie and her family...very nice family....you touched their heart with the notes.

Weather here is beautiful, warm and humid. Ship is beautiful but definately has things to work out.

Talk to you next week.

Teresa

#36-Carnival Splendor 9/16/12
7 night Mexican Riviera
Retirement Celebration

#37-Allure of the Seas 11/11/12
7 night Eastern Caribbean

#38-Celebrity Solstice 4/8/13
17 night Tahiti -- Sydney-Honolulu
40th Anniversary Celebration

270 days at see; soon to be 302
Sponsored Links
Old November 28th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Admiral

Teresa, you are an absolute doll! Thanks so much for trying to help us locate Allies Pooh blankie! I am guessing you probably spoke with Cynthia and Jannifer. Jennifer was also on our Sensation cruise last January. They are two very sweet and lovely young women who are truly gifted working with the kids at Camp Carnival.

I hope you are having a wonderful time. I want to hear all about it when you return. Thanks again!