Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 10th, 2005, 05:32 AM
Passenger

Default Five post cards to give away

Dear cruisemates

I want to do something interesting.

I want to send a post card of the Mv Doulos to someone on cruisemates. The ship was recently in the Seychelles and I bought this postcard.

Doulos (servant) is a 91 year old passenger ship. It was once a cruise ship also. In fact she's the oldest passenger ship still active today going around the world bringing the good news and selling books. She is also the largest ship library in the world.
Looking at the ship you'll never guess she is that old and in some ports where she visits more people come to visit the ship than to buy books.

If you're interesting let me know by making a reply or email me at
jalexis@mluh.gov.sc

I will make a draw. The first lucky person will receive the Mv doulos postcard. The 4 other lucky persons will receive a Seychelles post card each.

Only after I announced the lucky persons will they need to email me their postal address on jalexis@mluh.gov.sc to maintain their privacy.

Have a nice week-end all.

Counting on your participation

Julien
Sponsored Links
Old December 10th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Admiral

Julien,
What you might consider doing is also posting the photo of it in the cruisemates photo gallery so that other that are not lucky enough to be the one to receive it can at least download the photo for themselves. Thanks for your generous offer and I know someone will be very happy. An early Christmas present for someone.
Jim
Old December 12th, 2005, 04:18 AM
Passenger

I took a nice photo of the ship however I could not insert image. I will do as you requested.

Good news Jim, you're the winner. Let me have your postal address at jalexis@mluh.gov.sc

Nice week cruisemates

Julien