Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 11th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Admiral

Default Good Sunday Morning

Good morning from Southern California. I haven't been to bed yet. Keith and I took his son, wife, and grandson to dinner at a favorite steak place in Pasadena. The joint was jumpin', and needless to say, we were seated late.

No big plans for Sunday: breakfast and the L.A.Times. Keith wants to have another look at a scanner, too.

Have a good day, CM's.

Judy
Sponsored Links
Old December 11th, 2005, 04:10 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to Jacqueline

Goodmorning CruisingK&J, and all cruisemates to follow.

You had a great evening in good company with good food, what else do you want.

For me it is now 10.11 AM, just had coffee to wake us up. Tonight I go out for dinner with my niece, haven't seen her in a long time, catch up on all the gossip, womens night

When I look outside the window I see heavy overcast that looks like it is gonna rain or maybe snow, wind, just depressing winter weather. Good thing that we go on a cruise in January.

Have a great sunday!

Read and post cruise reviews

Old December 11th, 2005, 05:27 AM
Captain

Good morning Judy, Jacqueline and All,
I did not have an admiral's watch and now I have to take the mother out for her special day. I hope I don't fall asleep in my dessert.
Thoughts of Florence kept me awake.
Karen
Old December 11th, 2005, 06:51 AM
Admiral

From the Canadian Atlantic Coast:

Good morning.

Grandson is playing in a hockey tounament and they made the semi-final which is at 9:15 AM in a town about 30 minuntes from here. Daughter will pick me up for the game.

Luanne: Yesterday, you posted you were going to a party where you could wim a big amount of $$$$. Did you win enough to bring all CruiseMates on a cruise with you?

Good to see RollerDonna made it back safe & sound. Looiking forward for the details.

Have a fun day,

Bill
Old December 11th, 2005, 07:43 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

I just had to check in after looking at the weather forecast for Buffalo today (Snow...What a surprise!). Hope everyone has a wonderful day. See you tomorrow.

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old December 11th, 2005, 07:43 AM
Admiral

Good morning all! It is another cold and snowy day in the "Burgh". Yesterday was nice....we cut down the trees and headed off to breakfast. Then it was back home to finish wrapping gifts and just relax. I'm still trying to decide what to do today....do I stay home and get the Christmas cards done...or do I venture out and get the shopping done? What to do? What to do? Later today will be reserved for decorating the tree. I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing day.
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old December 11th, 2005, 08:56 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
Well, Nikki has moved back to our area, and is 5 minutes away. I will have a new best friend and a mini sidekick, Aiden, to have fun with.
Today they will be coming for dinner, so food shopping is on my agenda. I will have to stock my shelves with toddler friendly goodies, that only Memeres can get away with Ooh, I am such a bad girl

Have a good one!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old December 11th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Captain

Good Sunday Morning CM's

I have to leave early for church as I have been asked to teach a youth protection class. I am not sure if it was because I taught Sunday school for so many years, or all my years in Scouting. After we get home my DW has several tasks for me to do. I have to figure in how to also watch the Bears and Colt’s game.

You all have a great day.
John 8)
Sensation - 2008
Miracle - 2009
Fascination - Feb 2010
Destiny - 2010
Miracle - Feb 2011
Dream - 2011
Elation - 2012
Old December 11th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.............it is foggy out today!!!!! So foggy can't see across the street........hopefully it goes away quick.....have errands to do this morning.

Y'all have a good Sunday......

Sharon
Old December 11th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Admiral

Good morning from Central Florida. No sun today so far, but it beats fog Sharon. Just a question Ed, doesn't it snow all the time in Buffalo?

Not much on the agenda for today, might start working on the new drapes for the family room.

Being a grandparent is the best Trip, you can spoil them and then give them back.

Jacqueline just remember, Cruising in January is great for getting away from the winter weather, but unfortunately we have to leave the ship and go home and boy does it ever seem colder then.

Marylou good to see you didn't freeze to death cutting down your tree. How big is it? Enjoy the decorating.

Judy you are becoming a regular stay out. Glad you had fun.

BW good luck to the grandson. Let us know how they do.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Carnival Glory
Old December 11th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Admiral

Not-so-good morning from me in Montreal. How depressing to wake up to cold and snow instead of a turquoise blue sea. I even had to make my own breakfast and make my own bed! I suppose I will have to clean my own room and make my own lunch and dinner too! How not fair!!

Seriously, it is nice to be home, safe and sound, have the animals back with us, and looking forward to sharing the story and photos with all of you.

Big plan today is: laundry! Then, house cleaning, food shopping, hopefully see my daughter for dinner, and mentally prepare myself for work tomorrow! Guess I'd better get moving, since I already slept in too late!

donna
Old December 11th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning Cruisemates from Cool Central Texas. Well the Christmas Party is over with, and no Bill, I didn't win any money. They sure gave out a lot of it. If they called your name, you received 100 dollar bill. My hubby and I figured we clean up real good. Ladies, I wish you could see my shoes. They are Barbie shoes. You know the kind we had for our Barbies. They are black velvet sandals, with rhinestones in the front. The lighting was so good, my feet sparkled all night. Today, my feet are not shiny, they are hurty. I woke up with the realization that I have two cruises to prepare for this week. I also have a applied for a new job, so hopefully an interview some time this week. It is all so over whelming, that I would prefer to just go back to bed.

Everyone have a great day.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old December 11th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Mates..it is a sunny and cold morning, but warming up a bit today.
Good to see Roller Skates made it back from her cruise and had a great time.
Just working today and that is a drag.

Just an update on Marsha's aunt. She is not doing so good and they are expecting her to pass at any time. She is talking out of her mind and it is all about death, so I guess we will be attending a funeral soon. It is in the hands of God now. I have never seen anyone want to go so bad.

Take care and I hope you all have a wonderful and safe day.
Old December 11th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Yeoman

good morning all! It's a nice sunny 45 degrees today, with the high of 63. Hard to believe three days ago it was 30 degrees.

I had my coffee, and made the family a huge breakfast, done 2 loads of laundry, did my dishes, and packed for my husband who will be on a business trip for a few days. All this in 3 hours.

Nothing much for the agenda today, finishing Laundry, taking my sweety to the airport, and think I may go after the elusive Grandma-in-law present.

Sorry to hear about your feet Luanne, let you hubby rub them.
Old December 11th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

A late good morning from Orlando. Cookie baking went well yesterday and I only ate the broken ones!
Off for a family bout of Christmas shopping....all four of us together....this should be a hoot. Of course, daughter and I will have to split off from the rest later this afternoon if we want to accomplish anything!
Angela Z.
Old December 11th, 2005, 11:43 AM
First Mate

Morning all
Beautiful warm day here in Edmonton, We have a busy day lined up, i am going to finish building a bathroom in my basement, then put up our christmas decorations. We are excited about our cruise because we received our docs two days ago.
Grant
Old December 11th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Another beautiful winter day forecast for Calgary, with temps in the 50sF.

Candy.. if you see my son in Edmonton, tell him to call his mother! Mrs Kuki is getting upset that he hasn't returned her call

Unfortunately didn't get to do brunch with my father yesterday. Mother wasn't feeling well, so he stayed home to be with her. Because it's a weekend, she's being stubborn, and won't let us take her to the hospital.
That, and the fact her doctor is away in Minneapolis (hopefully picking up her new type of pacemaker). He then has to return, and get special dispensation from the Canadian government to implant it. But that story has been dragging on since summer. FRUSTRATING!!
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old December 11th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Admiral

Good morning from WI. Gray and cold out there today. I'm really ready to get back to a nice warm Florida.

Kuki, thoughts and prayers with your mom. She sure has had to wait a long time for such an important item. I hope the doc gets back quickly with it and they can expedite all of the red tape to get on with her surgery.

John, I'm keeping Marsha's aunt in my prayers too.

Congratulations Candyman on getting your docs.

Have a good day everyone. I've enjoyed reading all of your posts this morning.

Phyll
Old December 11th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Good afternoon from SE Wisconsin - Phyll gave you the weather report already.

Not much on the agenda today except for a couple of loads of laundry, going to the store for a few items and watching the Packers play the Lions tonight............sure hope they win this game!

Have a great day everyone!