CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   One week until I'm divorced! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/305957-one-week-until-im-divorced.html)

Thomas December 31st, 2005 03:49 PM

One week until I'm divorced!

Yep, one week until I divorce myself from reality and board the Liberty for 8 fabulous nights. Can't wait to watch the Jaguars in the playoffs on the big screen T.V. on the lido deck..............woooo hooooo!!!!!

Regards,
Thomas (gotcha didn't I?)

Kuki December 31st, 2005 04:26 PM

Thomas,
I think most will agree you've been divorced from reality for some time! (even if the official papers haven't been delivered) LOL

But.. a cruise seems like a great place to store all of use who are divorced from reality. Perhaps are medical plans will start paying for our cruising therapy.

TBug December 31st, 2005 07:12 PM

Man O man! I was thinking, "Oh no, that guy has had a bad year!" Shame on you, I felt sorry for you!

Go to your room!

TexasFyre December 31st, 2005 09:23 PM

Dude! I was as well feeling Horrid! Your are sooOOoooo grounded! No Bucket of beer for you on the first night!

:roll:

cruisinforever January 1st, 2006 12:12 AM

One week until I'm divorced

Really, Thomas, you got me. Just when I thought you were back to your old self...Happy New Year and have a wonderful cruise. Never met a cruise or weekend I didn't like.

Betty

Lisa January 1st, 2006 01:24 AM

Thomas - hope you enjoy the Liberty, but PLEASE leave her in good shape, because Mgram, CruiseAholic, Mermaid (and all the Merfolk), DougH, April, Capt. Queeg, dezertcruizer and I (along with alot of friends) will be on her one month after you!!!!!

bigjohn461 January 1st, 2006 11:10 AM

Whewwwwww.(normally I would put that big exclamation point here but for you I declined)..The first thing I though when I read your heading was, WHO is going to take up payments on Ms Thomas.(wink smily here). Then I, unlike you, I faced reality and figured, NOPE not Thomas. He is not that Crazy.(lol face here). I hope you have a great cruise and Pullleeeze come back rested and relaxed. (Big smily face here)

Dorothy January 1st, 2006 08:43 PM

Thomas,

I actually gasped when I read your subject line. Of course, I should have KNOWN better, you dirty dog!!

I just re-read my review of the Fantasy where I met you and Mrs. Thomas. I had written "...and Mrs. Thomas gives Thomas a run for his money" but boy does she have her hands full with you!

dorothy

crusin4fun January 3rd, 2006 12:22 AM

Hey Thomas try not to let the the Jaguars losing to my Patriots ruined your cruise!! Just think you want have to listen to all the whining on tv and the radio about who he should've played at Q.B..... Have fun ....

Thomas January 3rd, 2006 01:05 AM

O.K., O.K. ...............sorry about the deceptive title but I AM feeling a little giddy about now.

Had to go out today and buy some new clothes for the cruise. I didn't realize slacks will shrink when they hang in the closet for long periods of time. I guess I should've left the light on for them.

To my surprise, at one store the Liz Claiborne slacks (my preference) were marked 40% off, when I got to the counter they were 65% off!!! Whooopeeee...............more gambling money!

Regards,
Thomas

TexasFyre January 3rd, 2006 08:11 AM

Gee Thomas....and here i thought all this time i was "shrinking" my husbands clothes in the washing machine! At least that is what he has been telling me.

txgirl1210 January 3rd, 2006 10:11 PM

Haha! You got me on that one!

Well I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!

(and just remember...every good thing comes to a end!)