As I have stated, when your commute is 130 miles each way, stuff tends to happen. In the 8 years I have been at this I have quite a few. Brenda from Canada asked if I kept a journal. Well, no, but I have quite a few stories. I won't provide gory details, but the titles alone tell the story in most cases:
1. The dead commuter (twice so far)
2. The woman who owns the Chambers Street Subway Station.
3. A first date and my Bus has no Air Conditioning.
4. Getting out of the City during the Blackout (or Snowstorm or Hurricane)
5. Greenwich Villiage at 50 mph with Sal the bus driver
6. Back of the Bus Tryst
7. Five Beers and the Stuck Lavatory Door
6. The Topless Convertible
7. Why didn't You Guys Wake Me Up?
8. The lost driver.
9. Can someone sit up front and help the driver find his way?
10. Vice President Gore loses 50 votes.
11. President Bush loses 50 votes.
12. I am the Driver, so you can shut up and sit down.
13. What do you mean I am on the wrong bus?
Well there is a bakers dozen. Any other intrepid commuters out there with fun stories?