Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 26th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Beginner

Default St. Petersburg tour 06-07-06 sailing Jewel of the Seas

Am looking for four adults sailing on Jewel of the Seas 06-07-06 to join our Red October super saver bus tour in St. Petersburg (two very full days with box lunches $288). We are four adults who have joined with eight others. 16 is minmum size for this tour. Red October gets excellent reviews and this bus tour is new with them as of 2005. Tours begin at 7:30 AM the first morning and 8:00 AM the second day. Hope someone is interested.
Sponsored Links
Old February 26th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Red October does a terrific job on their tours. You walk right past the long lines at all the museums, so valuable time is saved in a big way.

Hope you find enough cruisemates to make this tour happen for you!!
Old February 26th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Yeoman

Default St. Petersburg tour

I read an excellent review on Cruise Clues all about this excursion and Red October sounds A1. Kuki is right that they bypass all the long lines at the palaces and other stops with long lines. It inspired me to go online and look up the lineage of Catherine the Great and all the Rominovs. I hope you get other cruisers to go on this tour. St. Petersburg looks wonderful and so much history to experience. Have a great trip; Jewel of the Seas is the most beautiful ship we have cruised on.

Betty
cruise #19 booked: Crown Princess, 9/30/06

cruise #20 booked: Carnival Liberty, 1/14/07
Old February 26th, 2006, 06:58 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Here's a link to an article I wrote about our tours with Red October in St. Pete.
http://cruisemates.com/articles/port...Petersburg.cfm

My next trip there I used DenRus to compare, and their tours were just as good.