Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 22nd, 2006, 02:08 AM
Admiral

Default Good Wednesday Morning

Up late, or is it early??? Either way it is now Wednesday morning and good morning to all of my wonderful friends. Houston is cool and windy and clear. Going to two doctors today, one for hernias and the other is an orthapedic doctor for my knees. Hope to have some news on what's ailing me and get it over with. Kuki, I hope you are enjoying the desert, Sue got your mail. Everyone have a great and glorious morning!!!

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Sponsored Links
Old March 22nd, 2006, 06:38 AM
Cruise Maniac

Good Morning everybody, it's 44 here in Austin. I'm about to head to work. Everybody have a great hump day.

Caribbean Village Playa Dorada: Dominican Republic All Inclusive
Old March 22nd, 2006, 06:41 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning CruiseMates!!! Cold and cloudy here in NH's Lakes Region this morning. Back to work today after 2 nice days off. Spent time with Patty and we had some fun. Have a great day CruiseMates.

Laura
Old March 22nd, 2006, 06:46 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

Not much going on today. It's still a little chilly out, and we are going to get a little snow, but it should start getting warmer by next week.

Have a great day!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old March 22nd, 2006, 06:49 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando. Water polo team won last night and son got to be a starter and was very happy about that. Off to work!
Angela Z.
Old March 22nd, 2006, 06:58 AM
Admiral

Good morning from cold Atlanta, hmmmph so much for the sunny warm south.

Took the CNN studio tour last night after my training conference, it was intersting and fun to watch the behind the scenes. They took a cue from Disney and the tour came to an end in the gift shop. The kids who were on the tour loved it, even though it was not a thrill ride.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Old March 22nd, 2006, 07:31 AM
Admiral

Good morning mates....middle daughter has been a challenge in many ways.Oh she does go to school and on time so this is good. But her behaviour towards me has been so bad. My dh isn't doing much and I feel like a punching bag.

Tomorrow is oldest daughters court date and she also got legal help so this will help her/us.

The weather has been nice but I think a cold front is coming in. My new cell phone came in yesterday, a pink razor phone which now I have to learn to use. Youngest daughter was nice enough to show me what to do yesterday. My dh had gotten middle daughter a razor ph when I was on a cruise and she dropped it in the toilet yesterday at school. Thankfully he he put insurance on it but he will still have to pay $50 to get a new one. I wouldn't but again it's not my decision The one thing I do know there is trouble brewing in "paradise" and I wish there was a way for peace. I don't see any.

Take care mates
Old March 22nd, 2006, 08:09 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal, where I might as well just cut and paste the daily weather forecast: "minus temps with light snow". At least it's only -3 instead of -8 today, small consolation!

Enjoyed my day off yesterday. Son took afternoon off work, and we visited a friend's graphic design company, he picked one of her old computers, we did some shopping and ate lunch and dinner out. Nice to spend some time together for a change.

Tonight is a new episode of LOST! Don't anybody call me between 9 and 10 p.m.!!

donna
Old March 22nd, 2006, 08:16 AM
Admiral

Good Morning,
Just a quick hello from Avon Park, FL where it says the temp is currently 64. It looks a tad breezy outside and a cold front is sliding down. Saturday's high will be 68, but sunny. We need some rain.
Sue, we just got new phones, two. Trevor loves the new gadgets. It's a Samsung, but powered by Verizon. Small little thing that opens up. He programmed his voice recognition into mine by mistake so has to go back and redo it. He says I'll still get calls but won't be able to say to the phone, "Call Joe". I feel like we're in Star Trek. Thank goodness my son works for Verizon so can help us through some of these things. This one will play music and take pictures among other things. What ever happened to a phone where you make and answer calls? Period!

Sorry for all the troubles, health and family wise. My mother was transferred to a facility in Venice FL, so this morning I had to eat the entire banana on my oatmeal and finish the blueberries that Dad and I have been sharing each morning. And, drink the fat free milk Trevor doesn't like!

I'm looking forward to the Cruisemates gathering Saturday evening. Take care, Everybody. Lynne

Ruby Princess
Old March 22nd, 2006, 08:17 AM
Admiral

Hi Y'all!!!!

Tina

Triumph-9-10-05 First Cruise
Caribbean Princess-9-13-06
Victory- 9-15-07-New England

**A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.**
Old March 22nd, 2006, 08:40 AM
Yeoman

G'day all. I guess I get to follow the long winded " Bug " in posting this morning. Currently cool and overcast at 36F but heading to sunny and clearing skies with high of 56F. Last week we were in the 70's.
Trees and flowers are blooming and grass is starting to green up. In another two weeks we will be in full blown and growing spring.
Another day at work with nothing exciting to do other than buy a new stove. Ours gave out last night for the 2nd time in four months so I am through repairing it.
Sue, I am sorry for your continuing family problems. You have had a lot on you.
Jodi, Happy Sails.
Be safe everyone.

Regards,
Ben
Old March 22nd, 2006, 09:33 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest...........chilly & rainy......so what else is new??!?!!??!?!

Not much going on today......

Y'all have a good Wednesday......

Sharon
Old March 22nd, 2006, 09:42 AM
Cruise Maniac

Just got back from the Dentist...that's always fun!

We got less than 2 inches of snow yesterday...just enough to cause some accidents! Where is Spring? I have snow covered pansies! ! It's cold here in Ohio!

Think Beach! Think Warm! Think Ocean! Ok...I feel better! !

Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:19 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Skype™ to fllady

Good Morning CMs, Its still nice out, but supposed to get chilly for the weekend. I'll take it, just wish we would get some rain. We are under a fire warning now, things are so dry. We are having the house pressure cleaned today to get it ready to be painted, glad when that will be over. Cost us a cruise that we had planned on for march, but sometimes we have to set priorities!
Sue, I know its a hard time now, I can relate, but with this thought, they grow up eventually and then these trying times won't seem so important. Its amazing what a few years will do, although it does give us a lot more gray hairs!! wish you all a great day.
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:25 AM
Admiral

Good Morning from the ":cult" where I work. Gloomy day that is suppose to give way to partly sunny. I sure hope so.

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe day.
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:33 AM
Admiral

Default Good Wednesday Morning

Good morning from sunny Southern California. Spring may be on the way, but it's not time to bring out the summer clothes yet! The furnace chugs away and a robe feels good.

It's "relapse city." I went to bed early last night with an upset stomach, snifles, and the worst headache I've ever had. Will cool it today unless Bayer asprin cures me.

Gym day for Keith.

Have a good one, all.

Judy
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:46 AM
Admiral

Good morning from sunny warm ( 80 degrees) SE Florida. I'm ready for the cool front after the 90 degree temps yesterday! I'll be going up to WI April 5th to dog sit for 10 days. Wonder if I'll get to enjoy one of those nice spring snowstorms. :-)

My company is gone, and instead of being blissfully happy, I'm fighting back the tears. Sure is lonely around here without them. I'll get used to it again in a few days.

Sue, being a mom with teenagers can be a very difficult time. There aren't any easy answers except that they do become adults and things usually get better. Just continue to love them, and set those boundaries. I'm thinking of you and keeping you all in my prayers.

Judy, hope you are feeling better soon too.

Phyll
Old March 22nd, 2006, 02:50 PM
Admiral

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that is thinking and praying for me.It means a lot to me! Thanks....
Old March 22nd, 2006, 06:25 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

OK... so it's technically not morning, but afternoon

But I was up very early this morning to go golfing. Played the most amazing golf course out in the desert, called We-ko-pa.

Got a call from my partner while I was golfing, and she is out of hospital, home and feeling reasonably well... so she's returning to work tomorrow, so Kuki Jr 2 will be able to come down tomorrow for the wedding.

Kuki Jr #1 is driving in to Calgary, to fly down together, along with his girlfriend. So... but tomorrow evening we'll all be together for 4 days of partying

Then, get home Monday, and start preparing for the CM Rock the Locks Cruise in Apr. Things are getting busy.. but in a very good way!