Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 25th, 2006, 02:32 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Good Saturday Morning Cruisemates!

Good Morning cruisemates from the "valley" in Arizona.

Had a superb day in Pheonix on Friday with temps in the mid 80s. Went out for a nice breakfast with Mrs K, both our sons, one girlfriend, and a couple of friends. Then spent the afternoon golfing with some friends and family.

Back to the hotel and time to shower before a delightful night at the rehersal dinner. It was a wonderfuly warm evening with lot of reminiscing by both the families of the groom and bride. It was so nice to share in a truly happy occassion.

I think the wedding tomorrow evening is going to be a great party.. and celebration of life!

Hope everyone has as wonderful a weekend as I'm enjoying!
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Sponsored Links
Old March 25th, 2006, 07:29 AM
Admiral

Good morning Kuki and all other friends to follow!! Kuki, even though it is in the 80'sF where you are, to the east of you, in Houston, it is 34F . Isn't it incredible how nature is? All is well in the small kingdom of MEHawk as I go about in my life to help and protect others in need. The Thin Blue Line is getting thinner within our Department but, we carry on.

I am amazed at the damage sustained by the Star Princess. . We did the Grand Pricess a few years back and I shudder to think of what if... All of that teakwood and the solvents that are embedded within the wood makes for a dangerous combination, even if it is a smoldering cigarette that starts it. As a former Captain in a fire department, I understand how those cigarettes can destroy like they do.

Peace and prosperity to everyone as we go through the day...

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old March 25th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All,

Overcast but warmer. Yesterday turned out to be down right hectic.
I think today will be quieter and I may try and go out, at least to the grocery store.

Nothing to report. Good weekend to you all.
Old March 25th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Admiral

Morning all

Not a whole lot new here. Dh and I going out for our 24th anniversary dinner tonight at Capital Grille. I kept hearing how good this place is and always wanted to try it. Anybody ever been?

Off I go to run errands and take DD to softball pratice. Have a great day all.

Tina

Triumph-9-10-05 First Cruise
Caribbean Princess-9-13-06
Victory- 9-15-07-New England

**A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.**
Old March 25th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Yeoman

Top of the morning from a beautiful but unseasonly cool Alabama at 38F. Going to 55F today. This is below normal for us. Another couple of days of this northern coolness and we are back to the mid 70's which is where we are suppose to be.
Too pretty to stay in all day so I am going to get out.
Have a good one guys and be safe !

Regards,
Ben
Old March 25th, 2006, 10:29 AM
Admiral

Default Good Saturday Morning CruiseMates

Good morning from Southern California. Cool temps are back and rain is predicted at the beginning of the week.

Nothing exciting here . . . just some housework and talking Keith into doing some more clean-out work in the house instead of in his shop.

Everybody have a good day.

Judy