CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Missing Cathy has returned. (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/311612-missing-cathy-has-returned.html)

rayb March 29th, 2006 05:43 PM

Missing Cathy has returned.

Cathy Z. ---We have missed you. First time I have seen you in awhile. Hope New York is treating you right. Saw your Post on another thread and was happy to see you. We have been talking about you and wondering where you were. Hope all is right?

Cruznut2 March 30th, 2006 01:10 AM

Thank youfor posting that Ray. I have posted several times and she never replied. I had missed her. She is nice and Patty and I enjoyed her company on the Glory B cruise. So Cathy if you are reading this Welcome Back!!!

Laura

CZodda March 31st, 2006 09:39 AM

I'm Here!

Hi Ray, Helen and Laura! I'm fine, I've just been super busy at work lately. I have this week off so I've finally had the chance to "come on over" to Cruisemates for a spell! :D

Was thinking of possibly going on the Cruisemates Freedom of the Seas cruise in September. I should know shortly whether I can swing it. Any cruise plans for you three? I hope someday soon we will be on another cruise together. I so much enjoyed everyone's company!

Laura, please tell Patty I said hello :D How is she doing by the way? I was sorry to hear about all the trouble you have had in keeping her with you.

I promise I will check in again real soon. Take care everyone!

Cathy

CZodda March 31st, 2006 09:42 AM

Oops - I just saw Ray and Helen's cruise plans - cool! :D

Wish I could have gone on the Cruise of the Century. If only I didn't work in Reinsurance. December and January no one is allowed to go on vacation :(

Wonder if Kuki is planning any more cruises. He's been quiet lately about that :wink:

Cathy

carolrd March 31st, 2006 03:39 PM

Re: I'm Here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CZodda
Hi Ray, Helen and Laura! I'm fine, I've just been super busy at work lately. I have this week off so I've finally had the chance to "come on over" to Cruisemates for a spell! :D Cathy

Hi Cathy, I was wondering where you were, I saw your desk was pretty clean LOL LOL LOL

See ya on Monday.

Carol

CZodda March 31st, 2006 04:17 PM

Hi Carol! Wow how cool is this! Yes, I am taking the last of my carryover days. You know the drill - use it or lose it :wink: I'll see you on Monday kiddo!

Ray, Helen and Laura - Carol and I work together. Carol I knew you visited over here but I've never seen you post. This is just a fabulous place, isn't it?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Cathy

Cruznut2 April 1st, 2006 07:44 AM

HI Kathy!! Thank you for your concern over Patty. She is here as I write this and said Hi. She saw the picture and recognised it. I see her twice a week. As of now I have no cruise bookings. I am considering the Liberty cruise in January. I have been busy, work and a new gent in my life. Going to NC in a few weeks for a wedding. Stay in touch.

Laura and Patty