Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 6th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Skype™ to fllady
Default Excerpts from dogs and cats diaries.....

Excerpts from a Dog's Daily Diary:

8:00 am - Oh, boy! Dog food! My favorite!

9:30 am - Wow! A car ride! This is a blast!

9:40 am - Got to go to the park! Rolled in some really nasty stuff, was so proud of myself. Humans were less than impressed.

10:30 am - Got my tummy rubbed and petted - - I'm in love!

12:00 pm - Lunch: Yummy!

1:00 pm - Played in the yard: I love it!

3:00 pm - Stared adoringly at my masters...they're the best!

4:00 pm - Hooray! The kids got home! I was so happy I was bouncing off the walls!

5:00 pm - Milk bones - - awesome!

7:00 pm - Got to play ball! What a day, this was too good to be true!

8:00 pm - Wow! Watching TV with my master! Heavenly!

Excerpts from a Cat's Daily Diary:

Day 683 of my captivity:

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them I once again vomited on the floor.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. The audacity!!!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to my power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow - but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives specials privileges. He is regularly released - and he seems more than willing to return! He is obviously retarded. The bird has got to be an informant - - I observe him communicating with the guard regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. The captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe - - for now. But I can wait.

It is only a matter of time...
Old April 6th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Admiral

That was really cute. I was always wondering about my cats and now I know.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994