Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 9th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Beginner

Default Gambalimba park tour on Carnival Island Roatan?

Has anyone done the "pirates, monkeys' and birds at Gambalimba park tour on Carnival? My question is that my family and I would like to do this tour and spend the day at the beach their at Gambilimba, however it says the tour is one hour? Do they let you go back at your leisure or do you have to return with the group? Any suggestions? I am hoping it is described wrongly since it is a $49 cost per person including children we would like to stay the day at the beach. All attempts to be able to book this without going through the cruiseline has been futile, I have been told over and over "you must book through your cruise!

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old April 9th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Ran43

they do...you can catch the bus back to the ship when you want to. I have some pics that I took there on the 3/5 sailing.
http://community.webshots.com/user/bl43fan