Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 18th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.
Default Good Tuesday morning!

Good morning from Orlando. Only a half day of work for me today and then it's off to the doctor to see just how badly I've been straying from my diet.....yeah, like I really need them to tell me! Oh well......
Angela Z.
Old April 18th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

Angela, you beat me by one minute, so I had to paste my original post into your post and delete my original post.

What's the matter, everybody sleeping in? The morning posters seem to be getting fewer and fewer. It's time for all of the newbies to step up to the plate and say hello. It only takes a few minutes, and it's a better way of gettting to know you.

Anyway, there's not much going on today. After work, I;ve got to pick up DW from work and get her Jeep from the shop. It's the third time we've had this vehicle in to replace the rotors. But the dealer says that it's normal. Yeah, right! $300 A shot every 10,000 miles is not normal. I think it's about time to talk to BIL, the lawyer.

Have a great day!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old April 18th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All,

Looks like it will be a very nice day today! Off to bring my son to the airport for his quick trip to Tenn.

Went on a Moose Safari last night with my two sisters, one niece and my oldest sisters friend. We saw 16 turkey, 2 moose, 2 deer and one skunk. It was fun, lots of laughs. Saw some beautiful homes and landscapes. We will plan another soon.

Not to much else going on. Really enjoyed the great game the Sox and Mariners played yesterday. It was riviting.

Have a great day,
Old April 18th, 2006, 08:34 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker

Good Morning America ! opps that a tv show.
Well good morning from sunny Florida.
Lots of things going on this week. dh has a B day, my dd has one, and a neighbor friend is going to be 86. Wow how time flys.
I'll be making hand made cards and gifts. I love to be crafty.
Everyone have a good day.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Mike M.
He has not been around for several days.
Get well Mike.
Old April 18th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good Morning Cruisemates from Central Texas where it is going to be hot, hot, hot, today. I have to go this morning and get my car looked at. It was hit a couple of months ago, and the door had to be replaced. I have noticed that it sounds like a wind tunnel when I go over 60, so think maybe the door needs to be adjusted. Not a big deal to have fixed, because the body shop is very understanding, and it won't cost anything to have it fixed.

I want to get home, before the heat of the day. They are now saying 100 with very high humidity. I thought this was suppose to be spring time.

Enjoyed chat last night. Good to talk to those who I had lost touch with.

Everyone have a good day.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old April 18th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Admiral

Good morning from sunny Jupiter Fl. I had a good flight home yesterday except for sitting on the tarmack in Charlotte for an hour while we waited to find a way around the huge thunderstorm to the south. Got home a little late, but managed to get on line and do a little chit chat last night.

Now it's time to get ready to CRUISE!

Phyll
Old April 18th, 2006, 09:09 AM
Admiral

Hi There, from Avon Park, Fl !!
It's 8:06 and I'm running late, but thought I'd check in. It is somewhat overcast here, almost as though it could rain, but there's none in the forecast. Perhaps the sun has to burn some of this off and the it will come out in a little while.
Not too much going on except to say that I'm happy that the Tampa Bay Lightning (BOLTS) made it into the hockey playoffs!

And, it is now starting to brighten up outside!!! Bye for now. Lynne

Ruby Princess
Old April 18th, 2006, 09:26 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning Cruisers and Cruisettes:

It definitely is Spring. Yesterday was a busy day in the yard. I cleaned up the old growth, changed the oil on the tractor and thatched the lawn. Today it will get its first mowing. I also have to have my son take me to town to see the the lawyer on a couple of matters and then we may un-winterize the boat. I'll see if I have any energy left. I'm still tired after last week. After I finished yesterday I fell asleep at 6:45 p.m. with my clothes still on.

Betty woke me up at midnight, gave me some pills and told me to get undressed.
I must have been tired. I didn't even make a smart remark to her about that. I just did what she told me and went back to sleep.

Well: I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old April 18th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning CruiseMates!!!! Lovely day here in NH's Beautiful Lakes Region. Work for me today. Patty was here last night and said to say hi to CruiseMates. Have a great day all.

Laura
Old April 18th, 2006, 10:14 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal, where we are expecting glorious warm weather today! It's already bright and sunny, and with a high expected of 21C (69F), it should be the perfect day for working on the lawn. I have another day off, so I am going to enjoy the sun!

Mike, so good to see you back posting again. Please take it easy and don't do too much!

With everyone mentioning sports teams this morning, I just have to say,
"Congratulations Montreal Canadiens for making it into the playoffs!!"

donna
Old April 18th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
I am being held captive in the bedroom with Remy the Yorkie..the new floor is being laid, and so far it looks great. Will be done around three...then I can fly the coop, unless I need a nap!

Make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old April 18th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Sun is shining in Calgary as well, though our temps may only get to 60F. It does appear that spring has finally arrived.

Have to do a Costco run for work supplies this morning, then get in and pay the bills so the desk is clean and ready for my cruise departure on Friday.

Mike... glad to hear you're well enough to do some work, but don't over-do it.
Old April 18th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Admiral

Default Good Tuesday Morning

Good morning from sunny Southern California. Looks like the rainy season is officially over. Spring is springing here.

I enjoyed chat last night, though I kept getting cut off.

There's lots of dirty clothes waiting to be sorted and laundered. Then it's off to Pasadena to get Keith's new glasses adjusted, and probably, P.F. Chang's for lunch. I'll make a quick stop at the Coach store to oooh and ahh over the handbags.

Mike, good to seed you posting again.

Have a good Tuesday, all.

Judy