Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 22nd, 2006, 06:51 AM
Admiral

Default Good Saturday Morning!

Good morning, Cruisemates!!!!! Is everyone sleeping in this morning? Wish I could say the same. Today would be the perfect day to stay in bed....it is soooo dreary outside. My daughter came home for the weekend, so we are going to have some quality mother/daughter time today. We are going to a new mall in the area. The car goes in for inspection today and that is about all I have on my plate. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Old April 22nd, 2006, 07:06 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker

good morning Mary Lou and all to follow.

Another beautiful day in Florida !
A scrap party (crop) tonight with a few friends, the usual house cleaning.
Next week end we have tickets to see David Copperfield. Excited to see his magic show.
Everyone have a great weekend
Old April 22nd, 2006, 07:16 AM
Admiral

Good morning Marylou, Sea Trekker and all to come, Houston has 71F and clear today. Went to a cook off last night with DF and we were good, avoided trouble all evening. Today, she will be working an event downtown called the International Festival, an annual event that lasts for three weekends. Me, I'm behind my desk driving the troops. Looking forard to our cruise in a little more than a month!! Have a wonderful day everybody!!

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old April 22nd, 2006, 08:22 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All,

Not as sunny today, the rains will soon be upon us. Picked up son at airport. Plane was late, never got in till after 11. Then as we headed home a very long train had to be waited for. Then we had to pull aside for an ambulance. A bit later slowed down because a tractor trailer went off the road, then I had to brake for a rabbit that was out way passed his bed time. The Canadian driver behind me didn't like it, so he sped out and about 2 minutes later the police were in hot pursuit. So all in all I guess I'm glad we made it home safe and sound.

Not much planned, might cook something on the grill for lunch, before the rains start. Dell is sending a new hard drive, then the transfer will begin.

Hope someone has more interesting day lined up than me.
Old April 22nd, 2006, 09:17 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from a dull, gray, cold Montreal. Our little taste of summer is over and we're looking at a cold, rainy weekend....
Last night I went to visit my friend's dad in hospital. His condition has deteriorated so much in 2 days, I was shocked. I don't think he's going to last the weekend, so I got on the phone right away with my friend and told her she'd better get down here. She'd just got off the phone with his nurse who'd told her basically the same thing, so she's on a bus this morning to Montreal. She normally takes the train (much faster) but the CN train line from Toronto to Montreal is being blocked by Mohawk natives in an anti- government protest, and train passengers are being re-routed by bus!
I'm hoping she'll get here before it's too late.

This afternoon, we are going to my sister's for our belated Easter Dinner. Finally were able to get the whole family together in one place, so that will be nice!

donna
Old April 22nd, 2006, 09:37 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good Morning Cruisemates from Central Texas where it is cool and sunny.

Last night was date night for hubby and I. We went to a cute place to eat, and then to see the new movie, the Sentinel, with Michael Douglas and Kiefer Sutherland. It was really good. For those of you who oppose cussing and sex in movies, this is a good one for you. Well, except the sex between Kiefer and Michael. (I'm kidding)

Not much planned today. Just the usual cleaning and stuff.

Have a great day all.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old April 22nd, 2006, 09:45 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates from the 19th floor of the InterContinental Hotel in Miami. Looks like a beautiful day on tap, with a few clouds.

Flew into FT. Laud last night, picked up the rental car, and drove down to Miami. Checked in at about 9:30, and we were having dinner at Bayside MarketPlace by 10 or so.

Bayside was suprisingly quiet for 10:30 on a Friday night. Everyone must have headed to South Beach.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old April 22nd, 2006, 09:46 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando. Water polo season is over! (I'm happy....son is not). They won the first game yesterday but were beat in the 2nd so no finals next week for them.
Son is still sleeping and I want the low down on prom. They all looked wonderful all dressed up.
Angela Z.
Old April 22nd, 2006, 09:55 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Good Saturday Morning!

Good Morning from sunny Ohio...supposed to be around 72 degrees...beautiful day!

Had the grandkids overnight...first time for the baby...she got me up a couple of times last night...now I know why I had my kids when I was young! !

Kuki, you're having way tooooo much fun!

3 weeks from today, we'll be sailing on the Caribbean Princess...our 1st Cruise...WE ARE SOOOO EXCITED!

Old April 22nd, 2006, 10:01 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

I'm here all alone this morning because DW is proctoring a test for hospital employees. Testing is done twice a year, so it's an easy way to sit there and get paid $50!

It's raining outside, not too hard, but enough to keep me indoors. If it lets up, I 'm going to make a trek to the dump...it's a part of Earth Day, where you can dispose of electronic equipment at no charge. I've got some old stereo equip. to get rid of, and DW is tired of looking at it.

I've got to get all of my work done before 3:00, it's time for hockey!
Let's Go Rangers!

Have a great day!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old April 22nd, 2006, 10:27 AM
Admiral

Good morning everyone!!! On my way to BILs wedding to the lovely Bridezillia-in-Law. Gloomy and wet weekend here in south Jersey. Will be having a belated Easter dinner with Marj's kids tomorrow.

Everyone have a great day!!!

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Old April 22nd, 2006, 11:13 AM
Admiral

Good morning everyone. Had a few little showers here this morning and now the sun is trying to break out. Hope Kuki is enjoying this hot weather.

We're still running around getting the last minute stuff done. The suitcases will be packed up tonight and in the morning we'll just wait around for our ride to Miami. I'm so excited to be getting on that ship!

Jen, it sounds like you had an angel watching over you last night. I'm glad to hear that you made it home safely.

RD, sorry to hear about your friend's father. I hope she makes it there in time too.

Take care everyone.
Phyll
Old April 22nd, 2006, 11:15 AM
Admiral

Default Good Saturday Morning

Good morning from a dreary and cold Southern California. Only a 20% chance of showers, but somebody's getting it.

Toothache is much better today. The antibiotics kicked in.

Not much going on here . . just some housework.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone.

Judy