Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 5th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Admiral

Default Good Friday Morning

Good morning from Southern California where we might have a sunny day . . . finally!

Haven't been sleeping well. . . too many problems. I liked what Donna posted . . . No. 8 . . . depression without enthusiasm . .. That's me.

A Wendell update: For those of you who don't know, Keith's brother, Wendell, has suffered from West Nile disease for the past two years. He's in a wheelchair, but now gets around somewhat on a walker. Progress is really slow. Progress by inches is better than no progress, I guess.

Judy
Sponsored Links
Old May 5th, 2006, 12:54 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning CruiseMates. It is just before 1:00AM here in NH's Lakes Region. I am having a sleepless night here. Work in the morning so I need to sleep soon. Have a great day all.

Laura
Old May 5th, 2006, 01:14 AM
Admiral

Good Friday morning. I can relate to the not sleeping my DH just started overnights and I have trouble sleeping without him here. I just put a Portuguese recipe on the board.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old May 5th, 2006, 01:15 AM
Admiral

Good morning 'mates. Houston had rain this past evening and mor ein store for today. UIp late but about to head for bed. DF is tucked in for the night and now it is my turn. Good night.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old May 5th, 2006, 06:07 AM
Admiral

Good morning to all of you early posters and all those to come. Yes, TGIF! However, that doesn't mean much to me as I will be working tomorrow also! This working thing is going to kill me yet, . I hope you all have a great day.
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old May 5th, 2006, 06:58 AM
Admiral

Friday at last!!!!!!!!

Another busy day at work....gotta get going.

Everyone have a great day!!!

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Old May 5th, 2006, 07:08 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

Yeah!!! TGIF! It's getting warm outside (if you call 48F warm), and it's going to be a lovely day. The rain that was forecast did not come, so it's really dry out there. We are not going to get any rain tomorrow, so it looks like I'll be doing a little turkey hunting. I really don't look forward to getting up at 4am, but I have to get into the woods before first light. Good thing I can only until noon. In the afternoon, I've got to help DW with the spring cleaning. We have the family together for Mother's day, so this weekend, we spruce up the house.

Sunday, I start my prep work for a colonoscopy on Monday. I'm just not used to not eating, so Sunday is not going to be a pleasant day. (Not to mention the "cleaning out" procedure...Yuck!)

Have a great day and a fabulous weekend!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old May 5th, 2006, 07:12 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker

Good morning all CM's

Who watched American Inventor last night?
I like it. at least i can relate. with American Idol, I can not sing, only in the shower. I think all the singers were good. oh well, everyone have a great weekend.
Carole 8)
Old May 5th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Morning Cruisemates from Central Texas. Not been around for the last couple of days. Teaching full time for awhile. I teach over 70 kids a day. Makes me tired to think about it.

Have to go, but wanted to offer Best wishes and much love.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old May 5th, 2006, 07:57 AM
Admiral

Good sunny morning all. It's finally Friday. My house will be quiet and clean all weekend. My DH left yesterday, with my dad, for Tampa to start the drive back with my son. Gee, the house to myself for 5 days. Whatever will I do!!! It's so peaceful and most important, I get to control the TV. My daughter will be home next Saturday. She's flying to Rochester, NY to see her boyfriend first.

Getting ready to have a mexican fiesta with the daycare kids today. It's Cinco de Mayo.

Hopefully the Red Sox will get back to their winning ways since they won last night.

Not much planned for the weekend. Just enjoying my peace and quiet. Going to dinner with my mom tomorrow night. We always have a lot fun together.

Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend.
Old May 5th, 2006, 08:21 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All,

It is a beautifully sunshiny day. I walked the dog and spied the neighborhood pileated woodpecker. He is fabulous to watch.

Not too much on the agenda. Thought I'd have a free day, but some extra tasks have popped up. Oh well. I will try to enjoy my free time as much as possible.
Old May 5th, 2006, 08:44 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Good Morning CruiseMates!

TILL WE FLY TO FT. LAUDERDALE FOR OUR FIRST CRUISE! YIPPEE!

Are we excited yet?

Old May 5th, 2006, 08:47 AM
Admiral

It's Friday! It's sunny! And it's warm! What more could I ask for? A day off?
Naw, I had one of those this week and it rained all day!

Did some shopping last night at my favourite store. They had a special "Ladies' Night" with prizes and snacks, and best of all 20% off! I got some new stuff for the summer and the cruise. Starting to look forward to that now... The "Blue Mood" I've been suffering from seems to be lifting. I wonder if it's the Melatonin I've been trying for insomnia? It sure works for getting a good night's sleep. Maybe I just feel better because I'm actually SLEEPING!

Well, I'd better get ready for work, have a good day Mates!

donna
Old May 5th, 2006, 09:17 AM
First Mate

Good morning from WC AR. The weatherman has changed his forecast and no rain for most of the day. Be good to dry out for a bit.

Sorry to hear some of you had a sleepless night. No problem at this end...didn't even hear the coffee grinder go off to start the morning brew session.

Not much going on today. I should work some in the garage to make it look better than it is!

Enjoy your day and for all you that still work.....aren't you glad it's TGIF!!!
Old May 5th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Admiral

Good morning from a sunny Florida where they are tellin gus it will be 90 degree today. Maybe I jump into our pool for a bit Not much going on this weekend but we will be busy next weekend as our middle daughter has her birthday on mothers day this year and she will be 15. Drivers permit here we come
Also I am trying to go to Discovery Cove next saturday with my oldest as a gift to each other but the dolphin swims are sold out. I have done it before so we just need one. I guess I keep checking.
Have a wonderful day mates.........................
Old May 5th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Admiral

Ok, back for another round, this time more timely. Houston has 77F and cloudy with rain in the forecast for the weekend. DF and I are going to a car show tomorrow and hopefully a movie or two this evening. Sunday is visiting with family. Happy happy happy!!

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.