Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 13th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Admiral

Default Back home... time to start working !

Just got back from our stint in Vegas... we had a great time ! Saw "LeReve" @ Wynn... it was ok, but "O" is still my favorite ! Stayed @ MGM Grand almost across the hall from our room we stayed last June... small world figuring there are 5000 rooms !

Last nite there was a BRAWL next door, I called security after I heard a woman screaming @ the top of her lungs "YOURE GONNA KILL HIM, GET OFF HIM"... it was VERY loud !! Security got there really fast & of course one of the brawlers had already left the scene and we never heard anything else out of that room !!

Anyway... I didnt get a chance to meet up with Kuki as I had misplaced his phone # and there was some mix up with our rental car < got an upgrade in the end, gotta love that !>

I wont have time to go back & read everything I missed... who can give me a synopsis of the events ? Have to catch up on house chores & HOPEFULLY get the main flower beds FINISHED before Memorial Day so we can have it all pretty for our first pool party of the year !

Take Care,
Steph
Sponsored Links