Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 19th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Scam cruise site preying on people looking for jobs

http://www.royalcruiseliner.com/index.htm

Someone wrote an email asking if the company above is legitimate. I looked into it and found the "contac" information lists a name & phone number in Malaysia.

This person formerly claimed to own a ship called the "Malaysian Star" and he sent a VERY real looking letter to an attractive American girl offering her a shipboard job, instructing her to be in Malaysia on a specific date. The letter even had an imprinted seal of authenticity, a fake logo and everything else.

If you know someone looking for a cruise ship job tell them to stay away from this company.

Sponsored Links