Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 22nd, 2006, 06:17 AM
Admiral

Default Good Monday morning.

Well, it's Monday again! Good morning. It looks like it is going to be a nice weather week! Finally!!!!! We had a good, but busy weekend. But, now I'm back to work and it is always busy here. I hope you all have a great day.
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Old May 22nd, 2006, 06:37 AM
Captain

Good Morning Mary Lou and others,
It was soo windy yesterday here in upstate NY. I went out to pick up a freind from the bus and thought the trees were going to fall on me.
We went to the diner and I had a rice pudding and a hot chocolate-both with whipped cream.

DH has a field trip to the Bronx zoo. A beautiful day for it.
Buon giorno! I have been studying my Italian. Gee, my English spelling is bad enough!

Karen
Old May 22nd, 2006, 07:00 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando. We found a great condo in Jax yesterday and will close on it in mid June....wish I'd had such a nice place to live when I was in college.....yes, our daughter is spoiled but at least she realizes it and appreciates it.
Karen, when do you leave for Italy?
Angela Z.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 07:04 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

It's another rainy morning here in western NY, but come the weekend, it will be about 80F!!!! We start our vacation on Friday by going to the LPGA tournament here in Corning and it's going to be just beautiful. I can't wait!!!!

We had a relaxing day yesterday. We went out to dinner after church, and then watched a movie on TV. Exciting stuff!!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Have a great day!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old May 22nd, 2006, 07:11 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Everyone!!!!! Taking care of our Grand Pug Cody while his mom and dad are on vacation. He is 7 months old and quite a handful. He is large for a pug and gives our dogs quite a workout.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Old May 22nd, 2006, 07:31 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker

Good morning CM's

Another dry day for all of Florida.
We have had some rain, but the most of the state remains in a high fire alert.
back to work, I love it.

Carole 8)
Old May 22nd, 2006, 07:55 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All,

Another rainy day here. Rain again tomorrow, then sun for two days before the rain comes again starting Friday and lasting for the weekend - not steady rain, but showers. The ground is so wet that I don't know where we can put one more drop. Oh well.

Did go to church. A friend was waiting my arrival - saying that she was having a crisis and I was the only sane and stable thing in her life. I thought yikes - she has got that wrong. Spent most of my time there helping her out. By the time I got home I was wiped out.

My friend from India arrives today. Guess I got to get busy cleaning and cooking.

We got those strong winds in the middle of the night. DH is on call starting today. Wonder how busy his week will be?

Hope you all have a nice start to your week.

Kuki - read your post about the American Crew and your "Fan Club" Just think we could all join and wear beanies with moose ears (similar to the Mikcey Mouse Club). It could be lots of fun.

Mehawk - thanks for you kind words.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:08 AM
Passenger

Good morning everyone : ) Yah....the sun is out !!!!!!!! It is a beautiful but chilly morning here in MD. Temps are suppose to slowly climb up this week and the sun is expected to stick around for a couple of days. We had a busy weekend here, my niece came to visit for the weekend. My girls loved it.......they ran me ragged.
I hope everyone has a grrrreat Monday !!!!
Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:28 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Friends and Mates. It's back to work and with all the festivities from the weekend I need a day off. I just feel so much better. Drugs are good.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I hope your day goes good.
I feel so blessed, especially today.
bigjohn out.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:40 AM
First Mate

Good morning mates from WC AR. Had a nice weekend. Hamburger bash was held on Saturday by the Lions Club. Good food.
Church in the morning Sunday and brunch out with some church friends.

Cooling down somewhat begining today. High today should be around 88 F under sunny skies. Hope we get some rain showers soon as it's been awhile since we had any.

Material for gutters around the house arrived on Friday and suspect installation will begin very soon. Another item to have done off the list.

Glad to hear your back is somewhat better Big John. No fun when it's acting up!!!

Everyone have a great day and enjoy.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:57 AM
Admiral

Good morning to all of our friends, especially you VT Jen. You see, God sent someone to you to lean on you and to place your situation into His hands. Isn't it great how He works??

Mary Lou, glad to hear that it is drying out up there.

DF returned home yesterday and, gosh, did I miss her. 20 days and we'll be in Galveston, which is only about 40 minutes away, and then we'll be on the Esctasy, being esctatic and funny. 8)

Houston has 72F and mostly cloudy. Funny thing, no rain in the forecast.

Everyone have a great and wonderful day.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 09:14 AM
Admiral

Good morning, had a busy weekend but I am not functioning well due to my anxieties I have had for a full 2 days and 2 nights. I am a wreck.

My dh is not starting, the battery is dead and he is out buying another one.

Take care guys I might not be on for a while as I am besides myself
Old May 22nd, 2006, 09:14 AM
Admiral

Good morning, had a busy weekend but I am not functioning well due to my anxieties I have had for a full 2 days and 2 nights. I am a wreck.

My dh's car is not starting, the battery is dead and he is out buying another one.

Take care guys I might not be on for a while as I am besides myself
Old May 22nd, 2006, 09:24 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning:

Just returned from England: It was too short of time, even though the reason for going wasn't the best I had a great time. I had a wonderful time on the canal on the weekend. I also got a bump up to first class on the trip over and home so I was able to have a good sleep.

I have a few pictures from the canal I'll post in a bit.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old May 22nd, 2006, 09:28 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
I hope to get my car from the shop today..It's been in and out for an air conditioning problem, and I am pretty sure we will be hot soon..maybe in August I have errands to run, places to go, and people to see

Make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old May 22nd, 2006, 10:24 AM
Admiral

Good morning all. Kind of cloudy day here in FL. That's ok because I need to start packing and cleaning to get ready to head north.

Jen, I'm glad you went to church yesterday. It must help to know that you are a support for someone else. I'm praying that God will send you a supporting angel for yourself too.

Sue, I hope you get your hubby started today. I could use one of those batteries when he finds one. Seriously take care of yourself. You're on my prayer list too.

Michael, it is so fun to read your posts, and know that things are going better now for you and your fiance. Having a cruise with such a short countdown must be great too.

Welcome back, Mike. I'm sorry about the reason you had to go to England. It's good to know that you were able to have some fun times while you were there.

Take care everyone.

Phyll
Old May 22nd, 2006, 10:27 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal, where it's dry at the moment, but more showers are on their way... We had a brief respite from the rain, and even a peek of the sun yesterday afternoon, but then it poured again all night. Even worse, the temperature matches my countdown! 5C (41F), with only 5 days to go!

On tap today is to finish painting the bathroom. Thank goodness it's only two 1/2 walls in a small bathroom, because my arms will not hold out much longer after all the scraping, sanding and priming I've done already!
It's been a miserable weather long-weekend, but at least a productive one!

donna
Old May 22nd, 2006, 11:03 AM
Admiral

Default Good Monday Morning

Good morning from Southern California. I'll be danged but it did rain! My back was aching, so I was up at 2 a.m. takikng pain killer. I could hear Mother Nature giving us a good dousing.

Today is Keith's birthday. We spent yesterday at his son's house for gifts and dinner. We plan to go out tonight, too.

Phyll, thank you for the birthday greetings!
BJ, I can identify with the back ache!
RD, wish I had your energy!
VtJen, hope you start feeling better!

Have a good Monday, CM's.

Judy
Old May 22nd, 2006, 12:22 PM
Admiral

Good morning all. Spent last week in California for work, so it's nice to be back home.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Cheers,
Michelle P.

Old May 22nd, 2006, 03:46 PM
Admiral

Well, I walked out of my office this afternoon and.... the ground was wet!! We had that rain afterall!! The weatherman did not forecast it, imagine that, eh??

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.