CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Have u ever flash or parade on your balcony in the NUDE? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/317053-have-u-ever-flash-parade-your-balcony-nude.html)

san007 July 12th, 2006 04:24 AM

Have u ever flash or parade on your balcony in the NUDE?

Have u ever felt like going out on your balcony naked? The stars r out and there is no one out to see u in your birthday suit. Well, one night I had the urge to walkout in the middle of the night and flash the darkness and the dolphins. It felt so good. Breathing that sea night air was just refreshing. It was kind of spiritual. LOL
Come on guys confess. What crazy thing u did on your balcony

DougR. July 12th, 2006 07:54 AM

Pictures of San007s balcony flash will be in the gallery shortly :twisted:

fasteddie July 12th, 2006 07:58 AM

Eeewwww!

Ed

fllady July 12th, 2006 09:15 AM

hehehe thanks for the laugh Doug!! LOL

I guess I'm getting too old, I don't do anything strange on my balcony, now in our cabin....... :twisted:

kimbo July 12th, 2006 09:28 AM

oh my god, I have to get a balcony next cruise!

Sea Trekker July 12th, 2006 09:33 AM

Not in this life time, sicko. :oops:
I don't even look in the mirror.
Maybe in a dream :)

LisaK July 12th, 2006 09:51 AM

not totally, i have gone out onto the balcony in just a robe

Kuki July 12th, 2006 10:32 AM

Mrs. Kuki once attempted to go on the balcony nude, but I stopped her. Told her I didn't want people thinking I married her for her money :wink: :wink: LOL

Paul B July 12th, 2006 01:47 PM

I wouldn't even think of going out on the balcony nude. I might accidently fall off and then be fished out. Just think of the news stories.

I ccould consider walking around the house naked. However, then my wife's screams would scare the neighbors.

:mrgreen:

venice July 12th, 2006 01:55 PM

yea right..like I am the only one !!! (VBG)... if you wait until about 0300 am you can "snuggle" with your" better half" on your balcony in the nude (with your robes close by) and it is in fact exciting and romantic

I do it at least once every cruise that I have been on with a balcony (what you think the balcony is only for reading and sleeping and watching ships go by when you are at sea ? ) Why do you really think the cruise lines have built more balconies on their newer ships and charge you a premium for them..if the airlines have the "mile high club" does that mean that the cruise lines will have a counterpart (don't know it would be called but I bet that would make for an interesting new thread for someone in these boards (VBG)

dina July 12th, 2006 02:45 PM

I did walk out there once.. It was late at night on Valentines day having a champagne toast with my DH. It was romantic. Then I thought... EWWWW sea spray. LOL

fllady July 12th, 2006 02:47 PM

Venice, How about calling it the "Naughty" Nautical Miles Club? LOL

Toas Warnstadt July 12th, 2006 06:55 PM

When the ship stopped twice on our cruise in March (once for Cuban refugees and once to take a ill passenger off) I flew to the balcony so fast to see why it was shaking that I forgot my robe. :oops: Wow was I glad, and I am sure the rest of the world was, that it was dark out.

san007 July 12th, 2006 10:28 PM

Nude on my balcony

Just thinking about it makes me laugh. It was on the Caribe Deck on Carib. Princess. The balcony was large 9x8 and half covered. So its just enough privacy. Now on the otherhand, I can see everything on the balcony(dolphin deck) below us. We had our portable CD player w/speakers out their listening to smooth jazz. Also had dinner and drinks. It was nice. The ocean and stars are just magical.
I hear Carnival, RCCL etc don't have large balconies uless you're in a suite or penthouse. It was so nice to relax on our chaises facing the ocean. Most balconies r atleast 5x7 in size. :wink: :D :) LOL

san

venice July 12th, 2006 10:35 PM

san 007..another smooth jazz fan !!! alright..have you ever been on any smooth jazz charter cruises (Dave Koz, Warren Hill, Rick Braun)

susancruzs July 12th, 2006 11:18 PM

Interesting reading, very cute! :-)

I haven't had that many balcony cabins and would not have scared April or Jennifer by going out on the balcony in the nude!!! :-)

However, I sailed on the Costa Atlantica by myself in a balcony cabin and didn't think of it or otherwise I would have, I'm sure! Being modest is not one of my strong points, never has been and dating a professional photographer didn't help!

I'm sure I've told that story before, if not I'll save it for the Century Cruise!

cruisinforever July 13th, 2006 12:36 AM

Have you ever flashed

Not exactly, but I was standing in the balcony door with just a towel on and when I looked a Disney cruise ship was passing so close I could see clearly into their cabins. Sometimes they are so close and no rear view mirrors either.

Betty

Cruise Cynic July 13th, 2006 01:13 AM

Of course I would.

But, all viewing would have to agree to a disclaimer. I don't want to be sued for any subsequent heart attacks, strokes or blindness (temporary or permanent) , psychological episodes or post-traumatic stress disorder brought on by my "indescretion".

There. I said it. Consider yourselves warned......

san007 July 13th, 2006 01:39 AM

dougR

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougR.
Pictures of San007s balcony flash will be in the gallery shortly :twisted:

Doug we did the CP last year. Caribe Deck (9x8) and very roomy for a reg balcony. Do u have a balcony or suite? u will love the Movie under the stars and how beautiful the lido deck is. the ship is conservative. the cruise directors seems like amatuers. But for the most part, its a beautiful ship and great excursions.

san

san007 July 13th, 2006 01:46 AM

jazz

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice
san 007..another smooth jazz fan !!! alright..have you ever been on any smooth jazz charter cruises (Dave Koz, Warren Hill, Rick Braun)

Tell me more venice. Never heard of that particular cruise. I love Dave Koz, Normon Brown, Boney James, Poncho Sanchez and so on.

venice July 13th, 2006 07:29 AM

Sann 007..I'll send you a private pm

wiscguy2 July 13th, 2006 05:11 PM

OK... i will admit it.... your not alone san007

Nautical Mile member here... but don't think I am the first.. no one wants to 'fess up yet

venice July 13th, 2006 06:17 PM

Wiseguy..I fessed up earlier

San007..I sent you ua private message (PM)..did you receive it ?

Mike M July 13th, 2006 07:12 PM

Have I ever done a quick run out onto the balcony in the buff? Sure to get something I left out there. Whoppee, but I wouldn't sit out there or flash a passing ship. I don't anyone would be interested. :D

Nautical Mile Member: Nope. It's like having the $100 dinner on the tiny balcony. The thought is probably more romantic than the actual execution. Plus teak slivers would be painful. :shock:

Take care,
Mike

venice July 13th, 2006 07:50 PM

Mike..I have one word for you "pillows" !!

san007 July 13th, 2006 09:38 PM

I am so tickled!

I am so tickled at some of the responses. I have laughed so hard. U know what they say "laughter is good for the soul." Thinking back on the cruise on the balcony, dancing and prancing just cracked me up. And now listening to u guys bring so much joy to my heart and funny bone. LOL

san

cruisinforever July 13th, 2006 11:42 PM

Have you ever flashed

Mike, my first thought would be rug burns from the indoor/outdoor carpeting? I'm not creative enough to think pillows!

Betty

san007 July 14th, 2006 03:33 AM

Got it, thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice
Wiseguy..I fessed up earlier

San007..I sent you ua private message (PM)..did you receive it ?

Thanx a bunch, the info was very helpful. It feels great to know someone on this site shares the same passion as I do. Lets keep in touch and possibly share a Jazz Cruise.
Also I sent u a PM earlier.

Brian J July 16th, 2006 11:29 PM

It feels great to feel the sea breeze blowing things around!!! LOL! :twisted:

Cruise Cynic July 17th, 2006 03:08 AM

Over 428 views of this post to date.... I wonder why it's so popular???