Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2006, 04:08 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to rayb Send a message via Skype™ to rayb
Default News from the Home front

On Oct 6, 2006 our Grand daughter Heather, Will be married to her best friend. The Ceremony will be on the Beach at Jetty Park in Cape Canaveral. Most of our family will be attending.

Soon after the Ceremony most of our family will be boarding the Sau of the Seas departing from Port Canaveral at 5 PM. We will be following her on their Honeymoon Cruise. Does that make sense?

We will cruising as a group handled by our Dear Nancy. Anyone wishing to come along just give Nancy a call. We would be Happy to have you along.

Cruising on Ruby Princess: September 22, 2015. 10 Days, From New York to Quebec City. My 98th Cruise!
Sponsored Links
Old August 1st, 2006, 04:14 PM
Admiral

That sounds so nice, Ray. My daughter just called to say that she is looking at the Sov. of the Seas for a wedding in late Feb. or early March. Thanks for the invite, but looks like we'll be doing this one at that time.

Congratulations to your Grandaughter!

Phyll
Old August 1st, 2006, 04:33 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Congrats Ray! When my daughter got married, my son and dil, and their best man and girlfriend all went along on the honeymoon, on the Voyager. They all had a ball..For my son and dil, it was their 10th anniversary gift to themselves....

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator