Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 5th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default Saturday Morn, Get Up!

Hi Kids, I am off to work today, having had all my Sturdays in July off.
My town where I work is a ghost town in the simmer,so busy, I don't think I will be

Off to tie Texas Roadhouse tonight, for a belated birthday dinner

Make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Sponsored Links
Old August 5th, 2006, 08:52 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Kingsland GA! On our way to Savannah for Z family reunion.
Angela Z.
Old August 5th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All,

It is turning out to be another pleasant day weather wise. Yesterday was busier than I thought. Picking up and cleaning. Then lunch at a elderly lady neighbor's house. DD had friends over in the afternoon, and ds exgirlfriend spent most of the day here too. Then dd got ready to leave for a weekend camping trip and a day at Great Escape at Lake George, son headed out for beach then a late nite movie. I went for my walk, came home and the ex girl friend came back and watched the Red Sox game with me. Son came in shortly after midnight, just after dd had checked in. DH got home at about 3 am.

I made a donut run, ds is in kitchen now checking them out. Hopefully dh will have time to fix the furnace today before or if he gets called out.

Not much planned. Ds and I might go to a local Pow Wow to embrace our heritage a bit later.

Hope ya'll have a great day,
Old August 5th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal, am I really that early?
It looks like a beautiful day here in Montreal, sunny, warm, not so humid, and I intend to enjoy it. Last night I bought some new perennials for my garden that was destroyed by the paving company, so I will see if I can make it presentable again....

donna
Old August 5th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Admiral

Default Sat Morn Get Up

A grouchy good morning from Southern California. Noisy neighbor woke me up. :evil: How Keith sleeps throug it, I don't know. Looks like a nice summy day with low humidity, though.

Not much going on here. Probably just some housework. Keith is still working on the fence.

Have a good weekend.

Judy
Old August 5th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........we're back up into the 80's today.......well.....it IS Seafair weekend......gotta be nice for the Hydros.....
staying away from Seattle this weekend.......that's where the races are.....

Not much happening today.......maybe some shopping?!?!?!

Y'all have a great Saturday.........

Sharon
Old August 5th, 2006, 10:14 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good Morning from Central Texas where is will be hot again as usual. Not much going on today. Hubby trying to get in a little fishing before he leaves. Sons sleeping.

I bought a book in Jamaica about Rosehall Plantation, and forgot about it. Found it yesterday while going through some stuff, so I think I will sit down and read today.

Everyone have a great day!!!

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old August 5th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Admiral

Hello
I was the guest "preacher" for Chapel this AM at work so was up early on a Saturday. Our youth group was hosting its first pancake breakfast,too, so I stopped by for a cup of coffee before going to work and then returned for some pancakes and sausages later. Both venues are a couple of blocks apart so quite convenient.
The temp is now 86 or so and the skies are sunny here in Avon Park, FL. It's kind of partly cloudy so I anticipate that the skies will be completely cloudy sometime this afternoon.

We have nothing on the agenda for today so will probably "chill". Trevor is currently playing his online poker and I'm catching up with my cruising buddies.

Bye for now! Lynne

Ruby Princess