CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Thursday, 4 down 1 to Go (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/319255-thursday-4-down-1-go.html)

DougR. August 17th, 2006 07:54 AM

Thursday, 4 down 1 to Go

Good Morning everyone!!! Guess I am the first up today. Plenty busy at work again - busy season is heating up.

Hope Everyone has a great day!!!

fasteddie August 17th, 2006 08:09 AM

Mornin' everybody,

It's probably one of those mornings in which no one really wants to get out of bed. Nice and cool outside. Already worked too much this week. Oh well, tomorrow's Friday!

Anyways, I finally picked some string beans out of my garden yesterday. Last year, the deer attacked the garden, so this is the first time in two years that we've gotten fresh veggies out of our garden. I wish I would have gotten things planted earlier, but that's life...that's what people say...

Have a great day!

Ed

Angela Z. August 17th, 2006 08:13 AM

Good morning from Orlando. My son and I have a date tonight to see The Sovereign Brass at Leu Gardens. Should be a wonderful show. Come on Friday!
Angela Z.

OTown August 17th, 2006 08:52 AM

Good Morning!

I hope everyone has a great day! Friday is almost here :D

rollerdonna August 17th, 2006 08:56 AM

My Eddie, aren't you musical this morning! :D

It's a cool one here in Montreal too, only 15C this morning, but 25 by this afternoon, around 75F. comfortable, but a hint of fall in the air.... :(

Not much new here, except my driveway! They finally came to pave and finish the job they started in July. Once I get the new lampost in, I'll take a picture!

Judy, hope Keith is feeling better this morning....

Mehawk, you too!

donna

dina August 17th, 2006 09:14 AM

Good morning from Michigan :D

The weather has been lovely here and looks like its going to stay that way for a while.

Have a wonderful day!

sue August 17th, 2006 10:10 AM

Good morning from swfl....another day in paradise I guess. The heat is getting to me thats for sure. My car part is finally in <my A/C unit> The last one broke right away and we have been waiting and fighting with the person that sold us the part. It has a 90 day warranty on but he had refused to honor it. Can you believe it? My dh finally talked to the owner and it got resolved. Now it's just a matter on driving down there in the heat and getting it LOL LOL LOL It's not so much the heat that is bothering me but the hum is like 100%. YUCK :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tomorrow we are getting shots again and I will be glad friday is around. I have been searching for plane tickets to go up north with the girls for a few days after Labor day. I have to see if they let her out of school for a few days. If not I don't know what I will do, maybe a cruise? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Take care mates

Mike M August 17th, 2006 10:14 AM

Good morning everyone.

Pretty tired today. I think it will be a take it easy one for me. I hope it's a good one for you.

Take care,
Mike

Luanne Russo August 17th, 2006 10:20 AM

Good Morning from Texas where it is still hot. I dream of cooler days, when the house can be opened and the curtains can be pulled back.

I am just about ready to go back to school. I cleaned out my closet yesterday, and what a mess. I don't know where all this stuff came from. LOL It was a lot of "What was I thinking" LOL I have clothes now, that I can wear on the cruises, but not to school. Does anyone keep their cruise clothes in the suitcase, and get them out to wash before a trip?

Anyway, more of the same today.

Michael, if you are up to reading the boards, I am thinking of you.

Everyone have a great day!!

Luanne

Trip August 17th, 2006 10:32 AM

Hi Kids,
I was up early, and decided to clean out the fridge, before a new deposit of food is made:) Nothing beats staring at a shriveled moldy thing in the morning. Then, I emptied the dishwasher, all this well before 9am!

Aiden is coming today, instead of tomorrow, so Noggin and PBS Kids,are on my agenda..Maybe I can get him to nap a bit:):)

That's it for moi:)

Make it a good one.

LS80 August 17th, 2006 10:50 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest........not much going on here.....temps still in the 70's....maybe 80's next week.......

Mike........feel better.............

Trip......have fun with Aiden.............

Y'all have a good Thursday............

Sharon

CruisinK n J August 17th, 2006 12:03 PM

Thursday, Four Down One to Go

Good morning from sunny Southern California. I hear temps will go up one more time. Then do we get Fall? Ths means only one more big a/c bill.

Keith has had three doses of the antibiotic. He whines that he's bored, but Nurse Crotchety said, "Tough toenails! No major activity til your balance has improved." I telll ya, she runs a tight ship.

Obviously, no big plans here. I'll finish off a small pile of ironing. Maybe we'll take a picnic lunch to the lake today.

Have a good one, all.

Judy