Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 9th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Admiral

Default Saturday!!

Wow, I start the thread this morning?? Houston is cool, chance of rain. Miss you all and have fun today!!

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Sponsored Links
Old September 9th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker

Hi Mike, How are you doing?
It is so good to see you posting agian.
I know you are making progress,
we are pulling for you (pun intended)

good morning to all the other CM's to follow.
Lots going on today.
the Ohio buckeys are playing Texas tonight.GO Bucks !!
sorry Mike they are my team
Old September 9th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Mike,

looks like we will have rain here. Hope it holds off so we can go to the Pig Roast and Memorial Services. I guess that many of the families from our state who have lost family members in the war in Iraq will be invited as well, and I think it will be an emotional day. I've been so emotional lately, this is probably the last thing I should be attending, but I really don't want to disappoint the hostess, who is so glad we are coming.
Hopefully dh won't get called out. He got a middle of the night call, so maybe he will be free and clear for a few hours. I'd go alone, but they live way off the beaten path and I'd never find it on my own.

Not much going on. Hoping to hear from ds and find out when he scheduled his bone scan.

Michael - you are up early today.

Have a great weekend mates,
Old September 9th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Cruise Maniac

Good morning all! As Michael stated rainy and cool our way! A good day to stay in bed and rest Michael. I am off to church for a work day.

Sea Trekker, the Longhorns have taken such a hit this week from the Aggies I almost feel sorry for them. Notice I said almost (I'm an Aggies fan) ! But just for grins, I'll say good luck Longhorns, or as they are better known here this week "bonghorns."

Everyone have a fantastic weekend!

Renee
11/10/05
Explorer of the Seas 9/19/2004
Rhapsody 9/2003
Old September 9th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning CruiseMates!! Nice day here in NH's Lakes Region. I am working this morning. Michael, it is nice tosee you posting regularly noe. Glad you are feeling better. My cruise fever is getting worse. I spent time this morning researching several ships and itineraries. Have a great day CruiseMates.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old September 9th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Captain

Mike! So great to see you posting!
I'm still in VA with my DD. It's a lovely day. But since her husband comes home from Kuwait tomorrow, it would be a lovely day no matter what.
Lots of little things to do for the big homecoming tomorrow. Marinate steaks, ice down beer, wash his car and send his wife off to the salon.
Ya' know, the important things in life!

And Monday I get to go home and sleep with my own dear husband - woohoo!

Have a great day everybody
Old September 9th, 2006, 09:47 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All!!! Beautiful weekend set for the Jersey Shore. My Eagles start their season tomorrow at Houston. The girls and thier spouses and dogs will be over tomorrow to celebrate the September Birthdays.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and are you hungry yet??

Midnight Buffet Enchantment of the Seas

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Old September 9th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to rayb Send a message via Skype™ to rayb

Since I am a Central Floridian I am pulling for Central Florida U to pull one on the Gators. They could you know. Today is the day.

I Sail The Carnival Dream.

The Royal Princess Transatlantic.

I sail The Crown Princess to The Southern Caribbean.
Old September 9th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good Morning from Central Texas, where it is like everyone said, cool.

I just a few minutes ago woke up. I came home from work yesterday, and fell asleep. Got up to eat, and then went back to bed. If I get a chance I will tell you about it later.

I have a house to clean today. What a mess. Hubby is still trying to pack his stuff to leave. That is always a killer for me to watch, so I sent him fishing this morning with his buddy.

Mike, it is so good to see you posting. Continue to get better.

Have a great day all.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old September 9th, 2006, 10:37 AM
Admiral

Default Saturday

Good morning from a dreary Southern California. Nice and cool for a short while.

Keith has to go to a funeral this morning. But we'll do something upbeat later.

Have a good day, CM's.

Judy
Old September 9th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

I'm taking a little break to see what's going on it the cruise world. It's warm and sunny out right now, but some rain might come later on. I hope not. We are planning to go to a festival for dinner (I plan on raising my cholesterol by 100 points by eating sausage sandwiches, fried dough, and whatever else is available)

We've got a recycling day next Sat, so I've got to get the rest of my important information from my old computer before I trash it. DW is getting her hair cut, so I going to be left alone for a while, so now's the time.

Have a great day!

Ed (Go Bills!)

Norwegian Majesty
Old September 9th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Admiral

Good Morning
Ray-I guess I'll have to root for Central Florida as well, since my choir director's son attends there (but, we had a star former choir member who attended and graduated in Gainesville). Unintentionally, our new choir robes were in Seminole colors!!

Hi, Mike--I'm glad you are posting. It's always nice to see you here, along with our Mike M.

Today is our granddaughter's 14th birthday (Trevor's daughter's daugher-I'm too young to be a grandmother ) Actually, my boys aren't married yet, so I've claimed Katie all these years. We'll be going out to get her a present in a little while. The party's not til 5:30.

It will be a happy homecoming for the fellow coming home from Kuwait. We have a gal going on our cruise waiting for her hubby to return from Iraq for the cruise. It's his R+R. We are all waiting to meet him-and her!

Not too much else going on. I sing my solo at church tomorrow and then will settle down for the football games in the afternoon. Go Bucs!!
My son lives in Columbus OH, so I'll keep my eye on Ohio State, tonight!

Bye for now!! Lynne

Ruby Princess
Old September 9th, 2006, 12:23 PM
Admiral

Well, I can't say good morning, since it's already 12:23 p.m. so I'll just wish everyone a happy Saturday!
Michael, good to see you posting, and same goes for Mike M.!

It's a dull, dreary, and rainy day here in Montreal, perfect weather for the project of the weekend - cleaning out the basement and garage! I'm almost afraid to go down there!

donna