Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 11th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to rayb Send a message via Skype™ to rayb
Default 10th Central Florida Cruisers Dinner

Final Reminder on our Dinner date. 6PM on Saturday 16th September at Ruby Tuesday's Restaurant at West Oaks Mall in Ocoee. Enter off of Clarke Road and its at the Main Entrance to the Mall.

So far we have these coming:

Ken & Vita, Lakeland
Gaile & Harry, Ovieda
Marc & Arlene, Winter Springs
Michele & Mark, Orlando
Angela & Dave and maybe son, Orlando
Ray & Helen, Ocoee
Biker Linda and Husband, DeBary

We will say Saro Nada to Marc & Arlene who are moving to Japan. Be sure to come.

Anyone would be welcome to come. Plenty of Seats and a lot Cruise Chatter will be there.

I Sail The Carnival Dream.

The Royal Princess Transatlantic.

I sail The Crown Princess to The Southern Caribbean.
Sponsored Links
Old September 12th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to LoriFlorida

Hi ,

I just saw your posting on dinner at Ruby Tuesdays, this up coming Saturday. My Hubby and I are new to the site and also to cruising this is our 2nd cruise. Were going on the Caribbean Princess to the Eastern Caribbean Oct. 14th. We live in Casselberry Florida. I will mention dinner to my hubby this evening and if it is ok and he doesnt have to be on call we will try and join all of you. My Hubby is fairly shy and quiet so he will need a boast to go. That is if it is ok for us to join you all.

Feel free to email me at thunder5074@yahoo.com

Thanks Lori and Jim 8) 8)
Old September 12th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Admiral

Hello Lori and Jim: I'm speaking for the entire group from here in Central Florida when I say, WELCOME! We'd love to have you join us, and look forward to meeting you. We have a great bunch of people here in our area, and they offer a wealth of information about cruising. (Besides that, they are all super nice folks)
Once again, please make the effort to join us. You won't be sorry!!

Ken
Old September 12th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker
Default Welcome Lori & Jim

Hello from another Floridian

I'm glad you found this web site. It is the greatest. Lots of fun & friendly folks to help you.
I hope you can join us on one of the many cruise that are planned. The prices are very good, especially when they go as a group.
Any question just ask. Also, please come to our nightly live chats at 9:00 pm eastern time. You will need Java to partake.
Carole 8)
btw; I'm in St. Pete,FL
Old September 12th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

HI Lori,
I live in Orlando and work in Seminole county. Hope you and Jim can make it to dinner.
Angela Z.
Old September 12th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Admiral

Hi Lori,
Welcome from me and Trevor, as well. We live in Avon Park,FL, about 1 1/2 hours southwest of Orlando--kind of in the middle of the state between Bradenton and Vero Beach.
We have been at several of these gatherings and I can vouch for this group! We have a good time at all of them.

We're still not sure if we'll make it this time, as it's a far ride for us there and back and Trevor has his first ushering experience at church on Sunday and he can't sleep in!

But, we'll be around and I'm on the boards about everyday. I hope you will be able to talk hubby into joining in the fun. Trevor used to be quiet,too, but Ken (Skymaster) can tell you he's come out of his shell with this cruising bunch!!

Lynne

Ruby Princess