Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 12th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Admiral

Default Back-to-Back on Celebrity Century 12/30 and 1/4

Does anyone know how Celebrity handles back-to-back cruises? Some of us will be on the Cruise of the Century and then the 2 day following.

My Summit news letter from April '05 stated: Guests who are continuing their cruise with us WILL NOT be rquired to go through Customs, however you will still need to pass Immigration Inspection. Please refer to the letter received in your stateroom together with your transit passes. Please meet the International Hostess in the Michael's Club, Deck 4, fwd at 10:00 AM. Please be informed that lunch will be served int the Waterfall cafe, Deck 10 from 12 noon until 3:30 PM.

And the Millie news letter April '06 stated: Guests who will continue their cruise back-to-back are required to pass through the U.S. Immigration Inspection. After passing the inspection you may leave to visit Fort Lauderdale. Note that you are not permitted to return on board until all guests have disembarked. Please remember to take with you, your "In Transit" pass as well as your Passport and SeaPass Card. Lunch on Sunday will be served for our back-to-back guests in the Ocean Cafe, Deck 10 midship from 11:30 AM until 3:30 PM. Please be back on board no later than3:30 as Millie sets sail at 4:30 PM.

I cruise the Emerald Princess, Eastern Caribbean on April 16, 2012
Sponsored Links
Old September 12th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Captain

Sounds about right. I stayed on the Sea Princess last Fall in England and it was very painless. I was concerned it might be complicated but not at all. I wanted to walk to Southampton so they took my new card, signed me out and I was on my way.

When I came back, there were long lines everywhere. I went up to a security person and next thing I knew I was walking onboard using my new card, it was great!

My first B2B and I loved it! Can't wait for the Century cruise, another B2B, and my Med adventure, B2B's on Royal Princess, 24 days, woohoo!
Old September 12th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Admiral

I sure do hope its an easy turn around-- and hopefully Nancy can get our cabin chanded-- for the 2 day sailing-----if not something closer to the one we have for the 5 day cruise ?
Getting more and more excited
Cheers
April