Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 20th, 2006, 01:20 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default Wednesday...Hi All!

Hi Kids,
When I enetered chat last night, imagine my surprise to see about 8 Trips already in chat!!! I thought I had been cloned..Everyone who had come in before me, signed in as Trip 2, Trip 3, etc! What, fun, I absolutely loved it

A day of work for me today, I hope I am busy! Rain, might be in the forcast drat!

Make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Sponsored Links
Old September 20th, 2006, 01:35 AM
Admiral

Default Wednesday Hi All

Hey, Trip! Seems like I just talked to you on Chat.

We are still watching Dancing with the Stars. Lotsa mambos, sambas, and two-steps to ya! DH is coming out of a very bad mood. Hope no more of that.

I bought something for an evening on the Cruise of the Century. Hope it goes over well.

Judy
Old September 20th, 2006, 02:39 AM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Ewokdude

Hey everyone

Sorry i havent been around since school started, I have been way to busy. tommorow(today for you east coasters) is going to be another 'fine' day of school!

-Ewokdude
Old September 20th, 2006, 07:02 AM
Admiral

Good morning Trip, Judy, Ewok and all the CM's to follow: Trip, that was very funny last night. I thought I had lost it too! It is a very chilly day in the "Burgh"....56 degrees this morning. It sure feels like fall and it a far cry from the high 90's of last week in the Caribbean. I hope you all have a great day.
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old September 20th, 2006, 07:52 AM
Admiral

Good Morning!!! More of the grind at work, this is getting old quick. I finally lost it yesterday and sent an email out to my project officers basically telling them not to call and ask what the status of thier grants are, that every five minutes I spend on the phone with them is five minutes less that I have to work on thier grants, all of which are the most important ever awarded in the history of EPA .

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

Orient Bay, St Martin

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Old September 20th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando. I think we have a little more rain this morning and then some cooler temps this afternoon...could be 65 tonight...nice weather for walking!
Angela Z.
Old September 20th, 2006, 08:00 AM
First Mate

Goodmorning everyone.

Hi Ewok....yes, settling back into school is a big adjustment. My daughter too is very busy with school stuff (gr. 9 this yr).

Mid week...just two more days.....

Have a good one everyone.
Old September 20th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

It's a little chillier than yesterday here in upstate NY, and the rain will be coming soon. Ugh! I'm not too happy about the weekend forecast either! Oh well.

Not much going on here. Just another day closer to the weekend.

Have a great day!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old September 20th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to JamesRT Send a message via MSN to JamesRT Send a message via Yahoo to JamesRT

Good Morning everyone,cool morning here in our part of the Show Me State.
Trip was tripping last night in Chat.She be seeing things
Old September 20th, 2006, 08:40 AM
Admiral

Good morning all:

Great day in my home town, I'm going to a pre-season NHL game tonight.

My favorite team, Pittsburgh Penguins will play Philadelphia Flyers. The closest NHL team for us is the Montreal Canadians which is over 600 miles away.

Have a fun day,

Bill
Old September 20th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Admiral

A fine good morning, CruiseMates!

So sorry I missed Chat last night. May be a good thing, however. I would have been so CONFUSED

Just another work day for me today. Not too bad, always could be better, though. Still counting down to retirement. Don't have an official number of days -- I am marking it off with the different weekend events between now and then.

Doug, I hope your work gets better. Thanks for the pictures, they sure do brighten my days.

Make it a great day!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old September 20th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone:

Still messed up on my time. I missed all the "trips" in chat because of my late arrival. I am washing clothes this morning. So far, nothing has turned out pink so Betty will be happy when she wakes up. Then again, I have two loads to go.

Doug: Could you check on the status of the grant for me.

Ewok: Enjoy school: If your academic and social skills are anything like your writing skills you'll do well in life. Don't sweat some of the petty stuff.

BTW: Go Twins. I smell Central Division championship. Gee: They were only 10 games back a month ago. What a race and what a set of teams in the Central. Twins, Detroit and White Sox. Too bad one isn't going to the play offs.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old September 20th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All,

A cold front went thru yesterday, the temps are quite abit cooler, but I think the sun will shine for most of the day, so it's all good. Yesterday the sun was out early, but by 10 the clouds rolled in and the rest of the day was grey and rainy.

Got my files all cleaned out yesterday - what a relief. Lots to do there again today, then home to do some cleaning and teach my Bible Study. Have tons of paper work to get done her at home, but can't seem to get to that.

Doug - sorry they big bosses keep hounding you, makes it hard to get stuff done that way.
Judy - glad Keith is feeling better
Trip - what a hoot
Ewok - hope you have a great school year, maybe it will get less hectic as a routine settles in

Hope you all enjoy your day
Old September 20th, 2006, 09:12 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker

Good morning all CM's

Trip, I was laughing my head off last night. I would have liked to seen your face and reaction. I was in on it along with Marc, James,Paul, & ?
forget who the other was.

We are having terrible weather now. Like a mini hurricane/ Lots of wind,rain, lightning.
It is going to cool down when this cold front moves thru.

I like all the phots of our Century cruiser in the photo gallery.
Even if they are not from a formal night or current, get yours in there. I want to see a face with names.
Have a good day.
Carole 8)
Old September 20th, 2006, 09:22 AM
Admiral

Good morning from rainy Florida. Yesterday our cleaning lady was here for 6 hrs and she did a good job. The house looks very clean and I am wondering how long it will last

This morning I am going to the pharmacy to drop of our Maleria prescription and get a few things for our trip. Our table in the dining room is getting crowded with all the stuff we will be bringing to Africa. Lots of stuff for the kids in the orphanage. We are planning to bring them to the store there also, as they need everything I hope we can bless them in a big way.

This saturday my dh and I are going to the spa and doing a couple thing. We are both looking forward to it. Not sure yet if we will stay overnight.

Have a wonderful day mates!
Old September 20th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good Morning from Central Texas where it is not quite light outside. I think our high today will be in the 80's, which we will gladly take.

Found out last night what day hubby will leave. Suddenly feel so sad. I keep telling myself I have been through this before, but so far, it doesn't matter. We have this thing where he will kiss me, and then say whether it is for now, or for later when he is gone. I get to save them up, and remember them when needed.

I also had to get my map out. I don't think I have ever told you guys about my map. He is no allowed for security reasons, to tell me where he is over there, so we use a map of a different state, and use those cities, as if they were Iraq cities. It works really well. To show you what I mean. The last time we used Texas. Dallas was Bagdad, and Houston was Kuwait. So if he was going to Bagdad, he would say"remember that trip we took to Dallas?" "I was thinking about going last Wed." That means that he will be going on wed. to Bagdad. We stopped using Texas, because he said something about hunting in West Texas, and I thought he was on the move. Turned out he really was planning a trip, when he got back.

I hope everyone has a great day!! take care of yourselves!!

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old September 20th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal, where it's cooled off to 12C this morning (53F), but at least it's sunny. I can't believe it's only Wednesday...this week is dragging...
Doug, thanks again for the daily photos, I look forward to them!
Trip, I missed the fun in chat last night, came in too late. Must've been fun for you!
Mike, if the laundry doesn't turn out pink, try, try again!
Ewokdude, nice to see you posting again!

donna
Old September 20th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Good Morning!

Hi Gang! Doug, I love your pictures...keep them coming...do you think you'd have time to check on my grant? ! I just had to do it!

Luanne, please tell your DH thank you from me....how long will he be over there?

Mike...so great to see you posting! Could you come over to my house and do a couple of loads? !

Ewok...sounds like your priorities are right with School...take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way...work hard and you'll never regret it!

I've been busy with School and grandkids...what a combo!

We are having Fall-like weather in Ohio and it's wonderful...a little chilly this morning!

Old September 20th, 2006, 10:22 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning CruiseMates!!! I can't believe I am so late this morning. Yesterdays golf game was fun. I did not actually play but watched my gentleman friend play. He spent a lot of time explaining things to me. Maybe next time I will get brave enough to actually try it. It sounds like chat last night was fun, I wish I was there, maybe tonight. Time to go out aand do some work. Have a great day CruiseMates!!

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old September 20th, 2006, 10:27 AM
Admiral

Morning everybody!

Doug, that photo is one of my favorite places on earth! DH and I want to go back for a land vacation to St. Martin and rent one of those beautiful hilltop condos for a week.

Luanne what a great idea! Bless your heart, I know it's horrid when he goes, even though you know it's coming.

It's 60 here in Hot Lanta today and we'll take it! I'm DONE with summer.

dorothy

CarnivalSensation February 2015
Carnival Dream November 2015

Carnival Fascination April 2014
Carnival Elation March 2011
Carnival Imagination Sept 2007
Carnival Sensation Dec 2006
RCI Sovereign of the Seas Sept 2006
Carnival Miracle Sept 2005
Carnival Glory Sept 2004
Carnival Fantasy Jan 2004
Old September 20th, 2006, 10:42 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest.........showers today....that's better then rain.......

Sorry I missed chat last night......would of been interesting......but my 'puter is doing wierd things.....only have a floppy drive.....weird huh....so it runs real slow......hard to do chat.......maybe I can figure out what to do & fix it.....

Y'all have a good Wednesday.......

Sharon
Old September 20th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Some rain showers expected in Calgary today, with temps in the 50s F.

Going to be a very busy boy in the next few months, as we've sold our hotel and property to the City of Calgary. They take possession before the end of the year, so LOTS to do and prepare before then.
Old September 20th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Some rain showers expected in Calgary today, with temps in the 50s F.

Going to be a very busy boy in the next few months, as we've sold our hotel and property to the City of Calgary. They take possession before the end of the year, so LOTS to do and prepare before then.
Old September 20th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Admiral

Good morning from WI where the sun is shining and it's a balmy 46 degrees out there. It really is gorgeous!

Chat was fun last night. Trip, I'm glad you got such a kick out of it.

Doug, thanks for the beautiful photo again today.

Ewok, it's nice to see your post today. I liked reading Mike's comments to you. I have to agree with him.

Luanne, what a hard time for you and your family, but I really like your attitude and how you try to make the best of it. A special thanks to your husband and family for the sacrifices you make for our country.

Have a good one all.
Phyll
Old September 20th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Admiral

I don't have pictures of past cruise sites, but I do have great pictures of sites from our favorite camping area in the states....Georgia. The mountains of north Georgia are beautiful.

Everyone have a great Wednesday!!

Need some cruise help?
Old September 20th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Admiral

Goooood Moooorning Cruisemates!! So glad to be here. I feel very good today. Later, my sister takes me downtown to visit a couple of attorneys to get my case against that drunk driver into gear.

Been having a terrible sleeping at night, can't do it without sedetives . I hope to soon, get back on a regular schedule.

Wish I were in Cozumel right now enjoying myself and my woman's company!! Of course, that is Sandra!

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.