Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 30th, 2006, 06:00 AM
Admiral

Default Good Monday Morning.

Good morning, CruiseMates. Another weekend here and gone. I don't know what happened to our Super Bowl Steelers.....Oh my! Four interceptions yesterday! Looks like another busy day at work, but aren't they all these days? Only two more months until the Cruise of the Century! I cannot wait.
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Old October 30th, 2006, 06:54 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando. It feels funny to have the sun up already!
Angela Z.
Old October 30th, 2006, 06:55 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good Morning Mary Lou and all those to follow from the Central Texas area. It is very nice this morning.

Working today, so not much time.

Wishing all of you a great day.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old October 30th, 2006, 07:03 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

Just stopped in to say hello. I'm really busy with the department move here at work. Outside contractors are in to start disconnecting things to get ready for shipment, and I've got to drain the fluids from one machine. Ugh!

We had a really windy weekend here in NY, so I've got to pick up a few things from the yard after work. And I've got to carve some pumpkins for tomorrow!

Have a great day!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old October 30th, 2006, 07:19 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to JamesRT Send a message via MSN to JamesRT Send a message via Yahoo to JamesRT

Good morning everyone.
It's a beautiful morning here in Missouri,the hills are looking good with the fall foliage in full bloom.Simply beautiful!!!
Wishing y'all a Great Week.
Old October 30th, 2006, 07:28 AM
First Mate

Good morning everyone.

Nice morning today in Toronto. Supposed to be an even better afternoon, but aren't they all, considering I finish work at 2:30.

What a windy weekend. I don't even have to rake my lawn the wind did it for me....ah the benefits of living on a corner lot....everything just blows away.

Have a great day all.
Old October 30th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Admiral

Morning, Mates!

We have another nice day in store for us, before the rain moves in later in the week. Just another routine week in store for me, but I guess that is o.k..... I cruise next week!

I'm off to work, now. Everyone have a great day!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old October 30th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker

Good Mornigng CM's
nice a crisp today highs in the 70's beautiful bright blue sky, gosh I love Florida. 8)

Our Tampa Bay bucs did poorly yesterday,
but the Ohio buckeyes are on top again. A shutout 44-0
Everyone have a good day, see you on chat
Carole 8)
Old October 30th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from the "Windy City". No, not Chicago, Montreal. What a weekend! High winds, power outages, trees down, roofs blown off. Thank goodness none of the above affected us directly, just leaves everywhere!

Spent a quiet weekend relaxing, resting and trying to get rid of this cough once and for all. I think I found the answer with Buckley's Daytime/Nighttime tablets. Worked like a charm!

Also managed to get 45 CDs made for the Century cruise. Only 55 more to go! I can't believe it's now down to 2 months to go! Yippeee!

donna
Old October 30th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
Beantown is shining brightly this morning, A few errands, a trip to the library, and a drs. appointment, and then home It's official, I am now hooked on books on tape, and if I don't have one when I drive, I feel like I am wasting time.

Donna, we sure do appreciate all your hard work, in making these cd's for the Century cruisers..I am sure if you translate Ragga Ragga, it means thankyou, somewhere in the Caribbean

Make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old October 30th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All,

We are still being blown to bits. It is seldom windy here - breezy perhaps, then with strong gusts, but this is just continuous wind. DH ended up working 36 straight hours, then had a short night to be back at work at 5 this morning. I'm sure they will work late today too. As Donna said - lots of people without power. Trees down, power lines down. I never lost power tho', for which I am thankful for.

Not much on today's agenda. Housework, grocery shopping, then a meeting at church tonight.

Tomorrow I have been invited to a local bar/restaurant as my daughter's best friend is in a show on the History Channel. She has flown in from New York to enjoy this party at the bar. They have rented it out and invited everyone who wants to join the party to come. There is a large screen tv there. She will be on at 8 p.m and will be in Exorcism: Driving OUt the Devil, which is based on the true story of Patricia Reading of Litchfield, CT. Sunny, my dd's friend is playing the part of Patricia's daughter, Michelle. Not really my type of genre but I will go to support Sunny, she has been a fixture at our house since they wre in first grade. Always good friends, plus shared the stage in some productions around here as well.

Should get busy. Have to decide what to take to the potluck meeting tonight. The deciding is always more difficult than the making of it.

Good Day to you all
Old October 30th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Admiral

Good morning from sunny mild WI. The cold front returns tonight so it's a good day to get out and enjoy this short lived warmth.

RD, burn baby burn! You sure are nice to make all the CD's for everyone. What a job! Thank you.

Trip, I should find a book on tape to listen to on the long trip to Florida. Thanks for the reminder.

OH, by the way---The PACKERS WON yesterday! Got to celebrate when you can.

Phyll
Old October 30th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest............cold this morning!!!!! No rain tho....so that's good.........

Laundry is calling my name today..........

Off to the Dr's later to get flu shots.....fun!!!! Yuck!!!!

Y'all have a good.....if that's possible......Monday.......

Sharon
Old October 30th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Admiral

Default Good Monday Morning

Good morning from a chilly Southern California. No sun here yet. Will seem funny when it gets dark so early tonight.

For those of you who didn't read the Sunday morning post, we live about sixty miles from the Esperanza Fire. It's about seventy percent controlled. As I said before, I surely hope they catch whoever set this fire.

We spent a nice afternoon in Newport Beach yesterday, warm and pleasant. I can tell I'm getting excited about the Century. Everything has to be done NOW, even though it's still two months away. Bought a new piece of luggage yesterday on sale. Eee gads, even luggage goes out of style. My old stuff has to be pulled by a strap and always tips over. A pain. Heavy to pull, too.

Gym day for Keith, and like Sharon, laundry calls me name.

Judy
Old October 30th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates.... from the desert.

Both Kuki Jrs. fly back to Calgary today, to get back to classes, while Mrs. K and I spend two more days in the sun.

My folks were supposed to head back tomorrow, but we've changed their flights so they'll fly home with my kids. (I had only been trying to convince them for two weeks prior to go with my kids, or wait until Thurs. and go with us). Last night they finally decided they'd go back today, and luckily seats were available.

When I get home Thurs. I hit the ground running... lots of organizing, and ticket sales to do for our hotel wind up function, and I head to the Century press trip next Thurs. Going to get BUSY for the next two months til the New Year's Party of the Century!
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old October 30th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Admiral

I can say good morning for all of you but not for me. Kidney stone still aggravating me... uuggghhh, see you guys later....

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.