CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Rise and Shine!!! It's Sunday!!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/323301-rise-shine-its-sunday.html)

DougR. November 12th, 2006 07:30 AM

Rise and Shine!!! It's Sunday!!!

Good Morning from a rather foggy and dreary Coventry Rhode Island!!! Last stop on our weekend excursion to New England. Was a great day for our stop in Newport. We stopped at Marble House, one of the mansions for a tour. It was spectacular. I am still apologizing to Marj for the hovel we live in LOL LOL LOL . Had a fun dinner at a Japanese teppanyaki resturant. Today will be the drive home with shopping stops enroute.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

David West November 12th, 2006 07:59 AM

Good morning Doug, and all to follow. :) We have a sunny 38 degrees here,calm wind and headed toward the mid 60's for a high. . Looks like a beautiful day here on tap for us.
For all of you thats sailing this week, hope you have smooth seas and perfect weather :!:

Have a great day all; :D
David

JamesRT November 12th, 2006 08:17 AM

Good Sunday Morning,

Brisk,frosty morning here in our part of Missouri.
Frost is so heavy it looks like snow on the ground.
Y'All have a good day!

Dorothy November 12th, 2006 08:43 AM

Doug sounds LOVELY!!

In the 40's in Atlanta, but soon to warm.

I'm on my 20 day countdown and don't think I''ll be able to wait!

dorothy

Dar4960 November 12th, 2006 09:08 AM

Good morning Cruisemates from a COLD Rockford Illinois. It looks to be a beautiful day just a little chilly! For me it's another day at the hospital pharmacy dispensing drugs for all the sick folks, gosh I love my job! It sure makes you feel good to know that you have helped someone. My wish for all of you today is to have a blessed day.
Darlene

Irish November 12th, 2006 09:36 AM

Good Morning All

It is another beautiful day in lower Alabama. Hope everyone has a great Sunday, for me the final day of a three day weekend.

Hope to see you all on the water one day.

John LOL 8)

rollerdonna November 12th, 2006 10:00 AM

Rise & Shine? I wish! I'm up (slept in) but I ain't shining!
It's yet another cold wet dreary November day here in Montreal. Looking at 3C and rain all weekend, and probably most of the next week too. :roll:

It's been a long lonely weekend too without dh around. Did some shopping yesterday and vegetated in front of the boob tube all evening. Started a new project, making doggie scarves to donate to a local dog rescue charity for sale at their adoption clinics. My own dog has a whole drawer full of scarves for every occasion, so I thought I'd make some for the rescue dogs.

Today, if I can get motivated, maybe a shopping trip for Christmas presents.....

donna

CruisinK n J November 12th, 2006 11:33 AM

Rise and Shine. It's Sunday

And a good Sunday morning to ya from Southern California. Sunny but chilly here.

After a newspaper read and some breakfast, my DH and I will go to our first play of the new season at the South Coast Repertory Theater in Orange County. I always look forward to these Sundays.

Have a good day, everyone.

Judy

mehawk November 12th, 2006 02:22 PM

Good day everyone!! :D Houston has spring/fall like temps and sunny today. The annual Nutcracker Festival is going today and I wish I could have attended. Got to make a living though.

A quick note.... I am considering a cruise in December!!! 8) :wink: I will ask the doctor this next week if I can do it. We will see.

Have a wonderful day!! And get back home Renee. LOL