Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 26th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Admiral

Default Good Sunday Morning

My heavens, I haven't done this in ages! Starting a Good Morning thread, I mean!

Cold here in Southern California. Winter begins, rain on Monday, so I hear. Time to stack up the fire wood and snuggle up!

We're still eating Thanksgiving leftovers here. Our guests really tucked into the turkey, much to Keith's chagrin. We had a couple of comical things happen on Thanksgiving which gave a merry start to the season.

I went shopping Saturday with no traffic or parking problems whatsoever.

Sunday? L.A. Times, crossword, breakfast, and if I can talk Keith into it, a trip to a wood working store in Pasadena with lunch at Huston's at the end.

Judy
Sponsored Links
Old November 26th, 2006, 06:50 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning CruiseMates!! Chilly morning here in NH's Lakes Region. the weatherman says it is going to be in the 60's in some parts of NH. What wonderful weather we have had for this late in November. Work for me today. Have a great day all.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old November 26th, 2006, 07:01 AM
Admiral

Good morning Judy, Laura and all the CM's to follow. Happy Sunday. It just hit me that Christmas is now less than 30 days away! Oh my! I did manage to get quite a bit of shopping done yesterday. Since I've been working so much, I have actually done a lot of my shopping online this year and have to say that I love it. Most of the gifts I've already purchased are wrapped. On today's agenda is to finish a project I'm working on for a gift, run out to our home improvement store for a gift for our son in-law and then do a little work I've brought home. My altimiate goal was to write my Christmas cards today...but I don't think that will happen today. I hope you all have a great day.
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old November 26th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker

good morning CM's
a beautiful day in Florida... highs will be in th 70's bright blue sky, not a rain cloud to be seen.
speaking of rain, the hurricane season is over in 4 days.
We missed the bad one this year that were predicted. hurrah !

I have the tree up and now decorating the house, planning a big party (20-30) on Dec 15 here at the house. Florida CM party in Orlando, and others on the calendar.
Maybe some shopping if the mall isn't packed. I do most of it on line anyway.
Have a good day
Carole 8)
Old November 26th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Admiral

Good morning from Atlantic Canada.

While preparing breakfast earlier this morning, two beautiful male pheasants went strolling by my back yard.

Very difficult to photograph, the second they hear any unsual noise, they scatter away.

Finished decorating the christmas lights outside of our house yesterday.

Have a fun day,

Bill
Old November 26th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

Had to get on to see what the weather was going to like for Buffalo. So I thought I'd say hello. Temps in the mid 50's today for the game is a warm welcome...now if the team plays well....
We'd better enjoy this warm weather, because the forecast for next Sat is snow with a high of 29F. UGH!!!!

Have a great day!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old November 26th, 2006, 08:23 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
Going to be in the mid 60's here today! Suitcases will come down today, so I can layout, plan, wash iron, etc... one holiday down, one more to go, and voila, we are in Florida!

I spoke to another friend yesterday, cruising in January...now, she has cruised many time before...what ship I asked..."Princess," she said. No, what SHIP? Not a clue...Oh well...............WE always know, don't we

Make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old November 26th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good Morning from Central Texas where it is warm and windy. All is well here. Just the usually things.

Best wishes to all.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old November 26th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to JamesRT Send a message via MSN to JamesRT Send a message via Yahoo to JamesRT

Good Morning,
Y'all have a wonderful day!
Old November 26th, 2006, 09:46 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal where it is rather dull today. Clouds and rain moving in, but the good news is, the temperatures are going up for the last week in November! We should hit 10 or 12C this week (low 50s F), which is preety nice for this time of year!

Last night our friends arrived, we enjoyed a wonderful home-cooked meal, lots of wine, and laughed ourselves silly watching the Victor Borge special on PBS! And sang along to the DO-Wop special after that! Sometimes it's the simple pleasures in life that are the best!

Tonight we are headed downtown to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra. We're really looking forward to that!

donna
Old November 26th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Truly freezing cold in Calgary, with blowing snow, and temps close to 30 BELOW zero!

Feel bad for my sister and her family to have come up here from Arizona to be greeted by THIS. Some left yesterday, and the rest of the family leaves today. Sure they are thanking their lucky stars

My sister comes back this evening, with my father, after the funeral...then tomorrow she gets to go back home to warm Arizona too

Tomorrow morning Mrs. Kuki goes in for some surgery. I'll drop her off, go get my sister and take her to the airport. Then off to see the lawyer to sign some more papers for the sale of the hotel.

I think I'd rather be busy in different ways
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old November 26th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest..............it SNOWED!!!!! everything is white........nothing like you from the east gets.....but.....well....you know.....

Temps are around freezing........highs low 40's......guess winter is here.....

Not much going on today.......grocery shopping.......

Y'all have a good Sunday.......

Sharon
Old November 26th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Admiral

Hello everyone! Humid and somewhat muggy in Houston, it appears muggy because of the fog we had this morning. Winds in my neck of the woods blew a large tree down last night in the park next to my sister's house. It's a tragedy becuase the tree is a Pin Oak and its base is about 40 inches in circumference and it actually fell at the base of the street during the night. Thankfully, there are many more of these similar in size at the park.

Got to listen to the Texans play ball and see if they can pull an upset. Have a wonderful day!!

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old November 26th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Admiral

Good morning from the lovely Pacific Northwest!

Overslept a bit this morning.........!

Expecting some snow this evening into the morning. Otherwise just rain today. Looks like winter may be coming early this year!

Off to watch some football,

Dean