Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 2nd, 2006, 04:04 PM
Admiral

Default We're Back Home Again

Hi
I just wanted to let you know that Trevor and I are home-and I'm still movin'!
We had a nice week. The weather cooperated for the most part-no heavy rain during the day-sunny skies. But, there was one rough sea day on the way home.
Throughout the week, and even in the embarkation line, we met some great folks and had a nice roll call group-some of whom I will continue corresponding with through the upcoming months.

I trust you all had a terrific week yourselves. We went to St. Maarten, Barbados and Martinique. I liked St. Martin and Martinique the best.

Take care. Alas, rollerdonna, there was no Bert Stratton on OUR ship!!

Lynne

Ruby Princess
Sponsored Links
Old December 2nd, 2006, 05:05 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Welcome back Lynne,
I just know your week was better than mine!
Sorry you won't be at dinner tonight. Maybe the next one?
Angela Z.
Old December 3rd, 2006, 09:36 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Welcome home you two!!! Hope you had a memorible time.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old December 3rd, 2006, 11:33 AM
Admiral

Hello Lynne:

We missed you last night! We had a great time at the get together, but I know you had an even better time on your cruise. Can't wait to hear about it!

Bert Stratton must have been on vacation. Too bad, 'cause he's a great entertainer.

See you soon.

Ken
Old December 3rd, 2006, 12:31 PM
Admiral

Welcome back Lynne and Trevor. Glad you had a great cruise, and for the most part good weather.

Now I bet you're going to busy with all the Christmas activities and your singing. Glad you got to take a little break on a nice cruise before this month hit.

Phyll
Old December 3rd, 2006, 03:11 PM
Admiral

Ken
Bert Stratton has been on the Caribbean Princess--we didn't have entertainment of that calibre on this ship-much duller by comparison. I thought the CB Princess was in port with after we returned on Saturday but it was the Star Princess-the one we were on last year. All fixed up after the fire! I was wishing I could just swing over there and get onboard for a B2B! One "Kodak moment" for me-we docked perpendicular to, bow to bow, with the Queen Mary 2!! Cunard ships used to be on my grandparents walls in Montreal, like we have pictures of our children!!

We really enjoy the get-togethers. They just will have to be a little closer for us and not too late in the day. I do appreciate Ray putting them together for everyone. That's a big and important task. Hugs to him!

Take care for now. I will be going back to work tomorrow. I wish I had another week to relax and recuperate before getting back into the routine.

Bye. Lynne Hi to "the Lovely" Vita!!

Ruby Princess