Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 15th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuedad
msblackjack wrote:

Quote:
Dina, uhhm "nice boat" and WOW, you got some killer personal flotation devices

mmmmmm i smell lesbian action HEHEHE! ms BJ HAHAHAHA BJ thats funny! I like how you are admiring dinas's ummmm view!
my god man, it isn't like you can't notice them.....no offense Dina but I really like the boat better....

msbj: got it ha ha; wasn't thinking very well when I picked my screen name -, can I change it??

also that was a horrible unintentional (or intentional pun ) re: "i smell lesbian action".........
Valor Feb 2009: Dina & Marty - again
Grandeur Feb 2008: DTW, Dina & Marty
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Fascination: Feb 2007
Enchantment of Seas: Sept 2006
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old December 15th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to dfhawk60 Send a message via Yahoo to dfhawk60 Send a message via Skype™ to dfhawk60

well all the ladies here seem to have guys, so that would make the correct term "Bi-Females", just a thought

i expected to hear from redzone by now. are they back today or tomorrow???
RCCL Navagitor of the Seas - Nov 26, 2005 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Glory - April 15, 2006 (E.Caribbean) | Carnival Victory - Aug 21, 2006 (Canada) | Carnival Glory - July 28, 2007 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Fascination - Aug 4, 2008 West Caribbean | HAL Eruodam - April 11, 2009 East Caribbean | Carnival Fredom - Aug 9, 2009 | Carnival Pride Feb 20,2011 (Bahamas) | NCL PrideOfAmerica April 16,2011 (Hawaii)
Old December 15th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfhawk60
well all the ladies here seem to have guys, so that would make the correct term "Bi-Females", just a thought

i expected to hear from redzone by now. are they back today or tomorrow???
"Bi-female" that's funny; only half a female, what is other half? :wink alien??

re: Redzone; he left on Monday so how long was the cruise; boy he's got a lot of catching up to do; hopefully he finds the new "shiny" home of this thread

re: rescuedad and Dina's pic as desktop; Imagine what he would do with the little white mouse cursor if he had that on his desktop; especially if he hand a little custom curser shaped like a big hand or [[[ insert imaginations here ]]]] ............. [yep, I am fishing for sure on this one, got the line out and hook baited]]]
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old December 15th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Admiral

Guys, you're killin' me, you're just killin' me! I had to take today and go see my financial adv. to be sure I don't have to become a bag lady after retiring. He re-assured my I can still fit my cruises into my retirement budget. That and all the tequila and rum I can drink!

Dina, D*** It! Between you and MsBJ, I'm going to have to supply all the booze at this pool party, just to get an invite! My dynamic personality can only take me so far! Do you think I could post a pic from, say, 30 years ago, or so, and the guys would think it was current? And no, I won't send my DIL in my place, Rescue!

Timmmm! Yo, Timmm! Aren't you home yet? I hope you had a fantastic cruise. Give us all the details! We are waiting. Of course, first you have to read the current chapter of this thread to come up to speed.

Y'all have a great weekend.... I see a drink with my name on it!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old December 15th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Admiral

R2G how old could you possibly be you just retired? I already told you I loved playing with slinkies as a kid so I can only assume it is much better as an adult! especially watching 2 slinkies. Slinkies are no fun if you leave them in the box so let them out to play!

OK Ok so you wont post your DIL send the pic to REDZONE, he can work his magic with it and put your head on it.

Walter, or Sana whovever wrote that! boy oh boy I am not sure anymore you are starting to remind me of norman bates and his mother! are you to one in the same?

click what and then do what? I am great at many things except computers. You should have seen how many days it took me to get a countdown clock posted on my posts. dina tried to teach me how to post a pic once........well you can see how well that went.
Old December 15th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Admiral

Quote:
R2G how old could you possibly be you just retired? I already told you I loved playing with slinkies as a kid so I can only assume it is much better as an adult! especially watching 2 slinkies. Slinkies are no fun if you leave them in the box so let them out to play!

OK Ok so you wont post your DIL send the pic to REDZONE, he can work his magic with it and put your head on it...........
I have a birthday next Monday, and I will be 54! I worked at the college for 26 years and the magical number for retirement is 80 (age plus years of service). Co-workers asked me when I decided to retire. I told them I decided to retired when it dawned on me that I could!

I should have thought about soliciting Redzone's help before!
Now that could be dangerous!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old December 15th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to dfhawk60 Send a message via Yahoo to dfhawk60 Send a message via Skype™ to dfhawk60

Quote:
Originally Posted by msblackjack
"Bi-female" that's funny; only half a female, what is other half? alien??
ok ok it was just a thought, go back to lesbian if thats what makes you happy!!! i get your point, i am just now going to start kicking the "S" word around you guys. never start a fight you cant win!!

Quote:
re: rescuedad and Dina's pic as desktop; Imagine what he would do with the little white mouse cursor if he had that on his desktop; especially if he hand a little custom curser shaped like a big hand or [[[ insert imaginations here ]]]] ............. [yep, I am fishing for sure on this one, got the line out and hook baited]]]
that is a pretty clear picture, my guess is that his cursor would be the EXACT same place his hands would be in person if he had half a chance

ready2, you can crash rescues party with us, if we wait around for an invite you will have to dig us up first!!!

i think tim was on a 5 day, maybe a day or two to recover based on his age so i figure any time now.

rescue, just think of us as twins
RCCL Navagitor of the Seas - Nov 26, 2005 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Glory - April 15, 2006 (E.Caribbean) | Carnival Victory - Aug 21, 2006 (Canada) | Carnival Glory - July 28, 2007 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Fascination - Aug 4, 2008 West Caribbean | HAL Eruodam - April 11, 2009 East Caribbean | Carnival Fredom - Aug 9, 2009 | Carnival Pride Feb 20,2011 (Bahamas) | NCL PrideOfAmerica April 16,2011 (Hawaii)
Old December 16th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Admiral

ready2gonow: your invited and hey, I had some of those Margarita's last night; yummy, I drank one to celebrate for you and the rest , well, I drank them cuz they were there.

dfhawk: what you are married to your twins or are you talking about Dina's "twins"
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old December 16th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Yeoman

Default I am back.

Hello all we are back. We had a wonderful cruise, I think we drank all the rum. I am at JAX now waiting for my flight. So what going on now. Some ladies coming out of the closet.

Dina I have to tell ya, If you fell overboard you have nothing to worry about. (.) (.) . Only 36 days until I cruise again.

Victory 12/2004
Triumph 10/2005
Victory 06/2006
CELEBRATION 12/2006
SENSATION 01/2007
Liberty 05/2007
Victory 10/ 2007
Spirit 12/2007
Imagination 5/2008

Miracle 12/2008 PLATINUM (Aft Suite)
Back 2 Back
Imagination 12/2008
Old December 17th, 2006, 06:49 AM
Admiral

Quote:
dfhawk: what you are married to your twins or are you talking about Dina's "twins"
i mean that the dw and i think alike! as for dina's twins, lets just say i am looking forward to finding out if they are identical.

welcome back Tim, hope you guys had a wonderful trip. now get to work and tell us all about, you have until monday when all the tough talkers can talk brave from work where there better half's cant get to them!
Old December 18th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Admiral

Darlene, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! blow out the candles quick!!
Old December 18th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Wow ok saw that pic. Just got back from the ER they diagnosed me with hyperventilation syndrome which partially explains the passing out I did. They also said it was probably preempted by the sudden loss of blood to my brain. Gee where did all that blood go??? if it wasn't in my brain.

Princess dina please feel free to wear that to the party!

I wish I knew how to make that picture my computer background!
*LMAO* I'll pack it for the party.

Hmmmmmm I can think of where it went...

Life is too short to let the ship of your dreams sail without you.

Carnival Destiny Feb. 2006
Carnival Fascination Feb. 2007
Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas Feb. 2008 The DTW & MsBJ tour
Carnival Valor MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2009
Carnival Glory MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2010
Carnival Dream MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2011
Old December 18th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Quote:
Wow ok saw that pic. Just got back from the ER they diagnosed me with hyperventilation syndrome which partially explains the passing out I did. They also said it was probably preempted by the sudden loss of blood to my brain. Gee where did all that blood go??? if it wasn't in my brain.

Princess dina please feel free to wear that to the party!

I wish I knew how to make that picture my computer background!
Right click on the photo, then select " set as desktop background" it is that easy. all that is left after that is to pray that your DW doesnt stop by work !!
HAHAHA Did Sana catch you doing this?

Old December 18th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Admiral

Quote:
my god man, it isn't like you can't notice them.....no offense Dina but I really like the boat better....

msbj: got it ha ha; wasn't thinking very well when I picked my screen name -, can I change it??

also that was a horrible unintentional (or intentional pun ) re: "i smell lesbian action".........
No offense taken at all. He just has a lude mind.

Old December 18th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Admiral

Default Re: I am back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDZONE
Hello all we are back. We had a wonderful cruise, I think we drank all the rum. I am at JAX now waiting for my flight. So what going on now. Some ladies coming out of the closet.

Dina I have to tell ya, If you fell overboard you have nothing to worry about. (.) (.) . Only 36 days until I cruise again.
Welcome back Tim. YAY on having a great cruise. Thats exactly what I wanted to hear.

*LMAO* Yeah.. I'm buoyant .

Old December 18th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Admiral

Happy Birthday Darlene!![/size]

Old December 18th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Admiral

Gee Darlene are you trying to get me drunk: :o
First I have to hoist one to celebrate your retirement
and now I have to hoist even more to celebrate your birthday. Good thing I have an awesome Margarita recipe and good thing I am my own boss so I can drink during the week .

Have a HUGE birthday!!!!
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old December 18th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Darlene, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! blow out the candles quick!!
I don't have that much air! I'm need help with this many candles! Thanks!
Mariner of the Seas

Old December 18th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by dina
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDZONE

Welcome back Tim. YAY on having a great cruise. Thats exactly what I wanted to hear.

HAHA! I can give new meaning to buoyant. I'm the girl that can swim, with a mixed drink, and make it all the way across the deep end, drinking my drink, and not spill a drop! See, I we all have our talents !
Mariner of the Seas

Old December 18th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Admiral

Thanks for the birthday wishes. It has been a good day. Had lunch with a co-worker (well, o.k., former co-worker) and tonight going to dinner with the family. I think I want Carrabbas and a couple of glasses of wine. Oh Yeah! Waiting on DH to get home from work and then we are off!
Mariner of the Seas

Old December 18th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Admiral

Dina,I agree with rescue about the blood flow!!I have to go out on the deck everytime I read this thread and smoke a cigar,and drink a glass of wine.Can we see more pics of the boats
Old December 18th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will
Dina,I agree with rescue about the blood flow!!I have to go out on the deck everytime I read this thread and smoke a cigar,and drink a glass of wine.Can we see more pics of the boats
You're funny! HAHAHA Isn't the world of the web wonderful?
Mariner of the Seas

Old December 18th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Admiral

Quote:
hey now... i happen to think the female body is a beautiful thing!!! she would be more worried if i stopped looking 8)
Old December 18th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2gonow
HAHA! I can give new meaning to buoyant. I'm the girl that can swim, with a mixed drink, and make it all the way across the deep end, drinking my drink, and not spill a drop! See, I we all have our talents !
this is a trick i want to see in person
Old December 19th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2gonow
Quote:

Now THAT is talent. *two snaps up* I just go for a sippy cup.

Old December 19th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will
*LMAO* They've never been called boats before. I'll see what I can do.

I can post a picture of my boat on here. HAHAHA

Old December 19th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Quote:
hey now... i happen to think the female body is a beautiful thing!!! she would be more worried if i stopped looking 8)
I wasn't saying it was a bad thing. hehehe Yeah.. I say the same thing to my DH.

Old December 19th, 2006, 09:24 AM
Admiral

I did some sleuthing and found rescuedad's pool pic; I thought he was putting in a turtle ?? and I don't think Dina's "Boats" will fit in the pool

Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old December 19th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Yeoman

I can see rescue diving off the cab now !

Victory 12/2004
Triumph 10/2005
Victory 06/2006
CELEBRATION 12/2006
SENSATION 01/2007
Liberty 05/2007
Victory 10/ 2007
Spirit 12/2007
Imagination 5/2008

Miracle 12/2008 PLATINUM (Aft Suite)
Back 2 Back
Imagination 12/2008
Old December 19th, 2006, 09:29 AM
Admiral

Quote:
I did some sleuthing and found rescuedad's pool pic; I thought he was putting in a turtle ?? and I don't think Dina's "Boats" will fit in the pool

*ROTFLMAO* Yep.. that could be his pool. Hey.. They aren't that big! hahaha