Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 12th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to dfhawk60 Send a message via Yahoo to dfhawk60 Send a message via Skype™ to dfhawk60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dina
Your going to get in trouble.. Sana thinks I'm innocent. LMAO
oh i dont EVER remember the word "innocent" comming up!!!
RCCL Navagitor of the Seas - Nov 26, 2005 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Glory - April 15, 2006 (E.Caribbean) | Carnival Victory - Aug 21, 2006 (Canada) | Carnival Glory - July 28, 2007 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Fascination - Aug 4, 2008 West Caribbean | HAL Eruodam - April 11, 2009 East Caribbean | Carnival Fredom - Aug 9, 2009 | Carnival Pride Feb 20,2011 (Bahamas) | NCL PrideOfAmerica April 16,2011 (Hawaii)
Sponsored Links
Old December 12th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to dfhawk60 Send a message via Yahoo to dfhawk60 Send a message via Skype™ to dfhawk60

Quote:
Originally Posted by msblackjack
Dina: somehow I never "grew up" enough to have a "panoramic display of the Grand Tetons". I guess "thumbnail sketches of two ripples on the Sahara Desert" would be my description.

dfhawk60: funnny funny man
well i am sure we could come up with a much better description than yours once we are given a better view, rescue has a real talent with words
RCCL Navagitor of the Seas - Nov 26, 2005 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Glory - April 15, 2006 (E.Caribbean) | Carnival Victory - Aug 21, 2006 (Canada) | Carnival Glory - July 28, 2007 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Fascination - Aug 4, 2008 West Caribbean | HAL Eruodam - April 11, 2009 East Caribbean | Carnival Fredom - Aug 9, 2009 | Carnival Pride Feb 20,2011 (Bahamas) | NCL PrideOfAmerica April 16,2011 (Hawaii)
Old December 13th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfhawk60
Quote:
Your going to get in trouble.. Sana thinks I'm innocent. LMAO
oh i dont EVER remember the word "innocent" comming up!!!
HAHA Innocent or safe.. go figure.

Life is too short to let the ship of your dreams sail without you.

Carnival Destiny Feb. 2006
Carnival Fascination Feb. 2007
Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas Feb. 2008 The DTW & MsBJ tour
Carnival Valor MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2009
Carnival Glory MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2010
Carnival Dream MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2011
Old December 13th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Quote:
Dina: somehow I never "grew up" enough to have a "panoramic display of the Grand Tetons". I guess "thumbnail sketches of two ripples on the Sahara Desert" would be my description.

dfhawk60: funnny funny man
well i am sure we could come up with a much better description than yours once we are given a better view, rescue has a real talent with words
This is true. Or is this a ploy? Hmmmmmmmmm I think so.

Old December 13th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Admiral

Quote:
HAHA Innocent or safe.. go figure.
i have to take the fifth on this on so that i do not influence the outcome
Old December 13th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Admiral

Quote:
would you believe that i have no idea how i managed to get such a bad reputation??? 8)

i blame the company i have been keeping!!
Old December 13th, 2006, 09:14 AM
Admiral

[quote="dina"]
Quote:
Quote:
Dina: I guess "thumbnail sketches of two ripples on the Sahara Desert" would be my description.

Nice try dfhawk60 besides to get a better view you would need a really good zoom lense

so moving on: Happy "Hump" day everyone....
Valor Feb 2009: Dina & Marty - again
Grandeur Feb 2008: DTW, Dina & Marty
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Fascination: Feb 2007
Enchantment of Seas: Sept 2006
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old December 13th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Admiral

Walter, and all this time you thought you were the nice guy, huh? hehe
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old December 13th, 2006, 10:14 AM
Administrator
Admiral

New thread created to make it easier for everyone.

Enjoy!

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old December 13th, 2006, 10:37 AM
Admiral

well so much for for the highest number of views record!!

Quote:
Nice try dfhawk60 besides to get a better view you would need a really good zoom lense

so moving on: Happy "Hump" day everyone....
well your right i did have a motive, just not what you may think. here is something to think about. the zoom lense that some people enjoy looking though might just be too long to get a good shot

good morning back at ya!
Old December 13th, 2006, 10:39 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2gonow
Walter, and all this time you thought you were the nice guy, huh? hehe
yeah well, like every married guy in the world, i know what the inside of a dog house looks like! 8)
Old December 13th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Admiral

Quote:
here is something to think about. the zoom lense that some people enjoy looking though might just be too long to get a good shot

good morning back at ya!
stumped; totally stumped (blaming it on the head cold - not at the top of may game today
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old December 13th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Admiral

I am totally lost what the hell happened here! What are you guys talking about? I can't even keep up. How in the world did we deviate from The REDZONE-Rescuedad war? discussing dina's special (OMG) ummm attributes, talking about Walmart, bashing Texas and all Texans and so on.

Somehow for almost a year I have controlled this deranged board ( even though mike keeps changing it on me ) and somehow over the past 2 weeks I have lost control. Are you guys or should I say girls squeezing me out? Am I being pushed out and you girls are turning this into your own little hen party? I had a feeling this would happen once it appeared that RZ and I have become friends.
Old December 13th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Quote:
here is something to think about. the zoom lense that some people enjoy looking though might just be too long to get a good shot

good morning back at ya!
stumped; totally stumped (blaming it on the head cold - not at the top of may game today
thats ok, i am lost too
Old December 13th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuedad
I am totally lost what the hell happened here! What are you guys talking about? I can't even keep up. How in the world did we deviate from The REDZONE-Rescuedad war? discussing dina's special (OMG) ummm attributes, talking about Walmart, bashing Texas and all Texans and so on.

Somehow for almost a year I have controlled this deranged board ( even though mike keeps changing it on me ) and somehow over the past 2 weeks I have lost control. Are you guys or should I say girls squeezing me out? Am I being pushed out and you girls are turning this into your own little hen party? I had a feeling this would happen once it appeared that RZ and I have become friends.
poor rescue!!! listen you guys are never around and when you are your all huggy kissy!!, we miss the good old days too!!!
Old December 13th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike M
New thread created to make it easier for everyone.

Enjoy!

Take care,
Mike
Ohhh shiny new home.. Thank you Mike

Old December 13th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Admiral

Quote:

HAHAHA If you want to control the situation then you have to be here.

Old December 13th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Quote:

HAHAHA If you want to control the situation then you have to be here.
we deviated because were ARE DEVIANTS

so we were still discussing the great Majestic Great Titans vs [small ripples on the Sahara Desert] and teh fact that is is hump day
but I got lost with dfhawks comment re: long telescopes which leads me to believe we are venturing back to the discussion of the male plumbing. think that about sums it up

Peace out I got loads of bookkeeeping to do and will check in a few; have a drink ready for me.
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old December 13th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Admiral

Quote:
No, I saw that original pic you posted! you are not deviant you are a bag lady!

(Sorry I need to create a new enemy. REDZONE is gone, Luanne never comes here anymore, Criscomia umm retired, Dina, well you saw the Alps don't want her as an enemy cause there's always a chance I might climb mount Everest and R2G........well slinkies are always fun to play with)

So Ms Blackjack you are it! I would get on Df's case but I can't fight a man with earrings!
Old December 13th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Quote:
No, I saw that original pic you posted! you are not deviant you are a bag lady!

(Sorry I need to create a new enemy. REDZONE is gone, Luanne never comes here anymore, Criscomia umm retired, Dina, well you saw the Alps don't want her as an enemy cause there's always a chance I might climb mount Everest and R2G........well slinkies are always fun to play with)

So Ms Blackjack you are it! I would get on Df's case but I can't fight a man with earrings!
Wow what a snarky comment; seems a little like something a "Queen" would say; so that would explain your fascination with "plumbing"; and your just jealous because df has more earrings than you...

RESCUEDAD: No fair, hitting a bag lady when she is down - I'm sick and can't think of a comeback; this was the best I could do.

"slinky's = fun to play with" LMAO fell out of my chair, hit my head on the file cabinet and now I am seeing double (make that two doubles on the rocks please).
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old December 13th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Admiral

No, I can't make an enemy of you, you sound like to much fun! But, are you a bag lady or were you just sick in that picture. Let's se one of some quality! I heard mention of some cruise pics but I did not see them on the gallery.
Old December 13th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Admiral

Quote:

so we were still discussing the great Majestic Great Titans vs [small ripples on the Sahara Desert] and teh fact that is is hump day
but I got lost with dfhawks comment re: long telescopes which leads me to believe we are venturing back to the discussion of the male plumbing. think that about sums it up

Peace out I got loads of bookkeeeping to do and will check in a few; have a drink ready for me.
how in the world did you go from zoom lense to telescope to rescue's pipes

ok i get it now!!! i would have caught on quicker if you had said microscope!!
Old December 13th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Admiral

Quote:
ok i get it now!!! i would have caught on quicker if you had said microscope!!

rescuedad: you almost had me, was about to post a cruise pic when went off; nope you are not going to set me up for the next one; - that being said I have a gallery for EOS sailed in Sept 06.
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old December 13th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Admiral

Was that a shot at me? I am not sure.
Old December 13th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Admiral

Now listen here dina dina banana eater. I have been taking tests at work plus I usually do all my posting at work and there were problems getting on the site from there it was taking like 10 min just to open one page but it appears fixed. Now it only takes 5 min to open a page as usual. That's why I have been missing!
Old December 13th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Was that a shot at me? I am not sure.
yep I do believe that df fired one at ya...

dfhawk60: may I ask what your screen name refers to - the rest of ya can just be patient if you arleady know, cuz I am not going to read through umpteen million posts to find out - thank you very much.
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old December 13th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Admiral

One other thing folks I believe Jan 2 is "our" 1 year anniversay for the very first thread titled "it's official" where is the party!
Old December 13th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Admiral

Quote:
yep I do believe that df fired one at ya...

dfhawk60: may I ask what your screen name refers to - the rest of ya can just be patient if you arleady know, cuz I am not going to read through umpteen million posts to find out - thank you very much.
well i think there was a shot taken... but i am not so sure who took it

df=dingmans ferry, hawk=a nick name cause i dont miss much (in my younger years) the 60 was added on to bring the name to 8 chrs which is required by many sites (and it is NOT my age!!!)
Old December 13th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Admiral

Quote:
One other thing folks I believe Jan 2 is "our" 1 year anniversay for the very first thread titled "it's official" where is the party!
SOME PLACE WARM!!!! like your place!!!
Old December 13th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Quote:
SOME PLACE WARM!!!! like your place!!!
8) Cool pool party at rescuedads
we can check out the plumbing
I will bring the Margarita's

so how do we get there?
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas