Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 16th, 2006, 06:37 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to JamesRT Send a message via MSN to JamesRT Send a message via Yahoo to JamesRT
Default Saturday Morning!

Good Saturday Morning!
It's starting to look less like Christmas around here.Weather wise that is.
Temps are in the 60's,all the ice and snow has melted.
Y'All have a Great Day!!!
Sponsored Links
Old December 16th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All,

Another dreary day here. Not quite so warm today - only in the 40's. It rained during the night, we will have more today. It is quite breezy

Exhausted from last nights church get together. It took me 4 hours to decorate, then ran home to make some food, and get myself ready.
Then enjoyed the party and tore everything apart. Got to bed at about midnight. Now all the decorations are in the garage, waiting to be put back into storage.

Today I have to concentrate on my paperwork, and work in the garage. I also have some cards I want to make for my girlfriends.

Son will get home tonight. Now maybe we can get the tree decorated, tho' it is nice with just the lights on it.

I suppose I should get motivated.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day today,
Old December 16th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone:

This is what the morning looks like from my front yard. Still no snow on 12/16.

The yellow, four legged, alarm clock, (aka, Kramer the dog) has awakened me. His belly and bladder must have a Swiss movement in them.

Today will be some some configuration and integration on a new printer for me and Betty has a hair appointment. She said she is doing something "completely different". Perhaps she'll have it all cut off and we'll be twins.

Then it's a friends annual Christmas party for this evening.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Take care,
Mike[/img]

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old December 16th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good Morning from Central Texas where it is going to be in the upper eighties today. Not exactly A Christmas feeling.

Tonight is the state championship game in football. Our little team is going to the big time. In my eyes, they are already winners. This will be their first time at state. The quarterback for the other team has a web page,and is doing a lot of bad talk about our kids. He used words like underprivileged, uneducated, military mutts, and the "N"word. He says his dad has lots of money, and he says that Purdue is trying to recruit him, but he sure is stupid to say all those things. Tonight he will have the football,and all these kids will be facing him,with all those things on their mind. Poor on his butt quarterback.

My house is a mess. After working all week,it needs some attention.

Have a great day all.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old December 16th, 2006, 09:35 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest........winds are calm......power outages are still here.....thousands......was a million....but got some back on.....hope all get their power back soon.......we didn't lose power, but my brothers & nephew did.....my mom lost her phone line.....not thrilled with that......she won't get it back til 8 pm Sunday.....

Not much going on today....thought about going out & looking at the lights.....but they may not be on....

Y'all have o good Saturday............

Sharon
Old December 16th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from a very sunny and unseasonably warm Montreal. It sure doesn't look like Christmas, and doesn't exactly put one in the mood for Christmas shopping, which is on the agenda for today.

Yesterday turned out to be a great day. The Christmas show at the daycare was a big success, and we had enough food for an army! I managed to figure out how to use the video feature on my digital camera and capture a bit of my class's performanace of "He-e-e-y Baby,Ooh Ahh!" They were so cute!

Well, better get a move on if I'm gonna hit the stores today!

donna
Old December 16th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Chill in the air in Calgary, with temps only in the high 20s F.

After 2 weeks of running wild to get the business wound down, I may just do nothing today. Afterall I have to get used to it

Off to a neighbors this evening for a Chanukkah party.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old December 16th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Admiral

Good morning from cloudy, rainy, warm and humid SE Florida. Not going to be able to work on my tan for the Century cruise today.

Luanne, I hope those kids on your team win big time today!

Sharon, I'm glad to hear that you are doing ok with the horrible weather out your way. Stay safe and keep away from those trees!!!!!!!!

Jen, I know how happy you are going to be to have your kids get back home for a while. Hope you can put your feet up with a nice cup of cocoa and enjoy the moment.

Happy Chanukkah Kuki.

Have a good weekend everyone and stay safe.
Phyll
Old December 16th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

I can tell Christmas is getting near because I caught a cold. I've got one week to get rid of it. Ugh!

Not much going on today. I think I'll relax, take some drugs, and wait for cats to start bugging me. After all, it happens every time I want to take a short nap.

Have a great day!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old December 16th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning (just barely!) from Orlando. Hayley and I were up and at em early this morning and got lots of shopping done and some clothes for the cruise....yay!
Luanne, good luck to your team and somehow I think the bragging kid on the other team will get what's coming to him!
Angela Z.
Old December 16th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Admiral

Default Saturday Morning

Good morning from a dreary Southern California. Looks like the rain will hit us before the day is out. The fire wood is waiting!

I wanted to go to Pasadena today to finish off the Christmas shopping, but if it's raining, no. It's not like there's nothing to do here . . . gift wrapping, cards, always laundry, it seems like . . .

Have a good day, all. Happy Century!

Judy